Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
MizLy
Ze3k
MizLy
Lucky....... I've had her for a short while... but am still learning how to use her right..
For me..

Step 1: CHAARGE at the opponent.
Step 2: When the captured regions meet, I have eldwyn attack a random single unit... Stack her with night agent or man-at-arms if possible. smile
Step 3: She'll probably win... after that you can either have her continue hunting down single units, or put her in your main force behind a tank. :3 But try to keep her alive so her veteran works. ninja

/basically how I use her

EDIT: It doesn't work as well with Belphegor. rofl

Ahh... I may have tried it against Belphegor.. when I first got her she'd die pretty fast.. like when going up against Keljana or something.... After she started dying so fast, I started keeping her toward the back..
Haha yeah, she can take out the early stuff NORMAL PEOPLE get out super early without much help, but Belphegor gets out heroes so early that it doesn't work well. emo

Tipsy Loiterer

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ze3k
MizLy
Ze3k
MizLy
Lucky....... I've had her for a short while... but am still learning how to use her right..
For me..

Step 2: When the captured regions meet, I have eldwyn attack a random single unit... Stack her with night agent or man-at-arms if possible. smile
Step 3: She'll probably win... after that you can either have her continue hunting down single units, or put her in your main force behind a tank. :3 But try to keep her alive so her veteran works. ninja

/basically how I use her

Ahh... I may have tried it against Belphegor.. when I first got her she'd die pretty fast.. like when going up against Keljana or something.... After she started dying so fast, I started keeping her toward the back..
Haha yeah, she can take out the early stuff NORMAL PEOPLE get out super early without much help, but Belphegor gets out heroes so early that it doesn't work well. emo

yeahhhhhh What is up with that??? D: does she just get high mana?

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
MizLy
She gets 2 free heroes (that don't move) on turn 1 to guard her base, and then every card she owns gets a huge mana discount. Check the costs on her cards next time you play her. xd

Tipsy Loiterer

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ze3k
MizLy
She gets 2 free heroes (that don't move) on turn 1 to guard her base, and then every card she owns gets a huge mana discount. Check the costs on her cards next time you play her. xd

I noticed the 2 hero's things.... and was wondering if it was the computer.. or if it was succubus.. or if it was some sort of spell....

Wrathful Demigod

18,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
i used to be a dragon player and i still am but 2 eldwyns does make a good kingdom deck

Wrathful Demigod

18,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Ze3k
MizLy
For me..

/basically how I use her

I agree you have to get her in as many battles as possible, but I prefer to attack more than one unit with a small army preferably ones who have veteran too. that way the survivors will also get there own boosts on top of the buff she can use during longer battles

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff