Welcome to Gaia! ::

12,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I'm on lv 10 now. I only tried it once.

I beat lv 9 with 28 of my army left atthe end. It seems that having better cards is all you need to destroy the level?

HOC Level - 16 or something.

------------------------------

MY lv 9 post:

I keep getting to the second round of monsters and losing. Any tips?

Level 11 HOC

12,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
4L0VE
I keep getting to the second round of monsters and losing. Any tips?

Level 11 HOC

Invisible Player

15,300 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

The remaning waves are in my channel.
Use aoe units and defender/armor units coupled with a unit using fear.
Edit: If you dont have those cards, buy some packs from shops or do the missions for the other factions. Also you can buy the other 2 starter heralds from the shops for 1000 essence.

12,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Joelthief

Edit: If you dont have those cards, buy some packs from shops or do the missions for the other factions. Also you can buy the other 2 starter heralds from the shops for 1000 essence.

I'll try my best to win.

Desirable Genius

Make sure you have a balanced deck with many cards. Especially low mana cost ones. Have it centered around your faction. Stay at your one portal for most of the game. Only jump into the right patch when there are only two weak enemies left, but make sure you return everything to your portal after that, because Helena will spawn stronger enemies the very next turn. There will only be 2 or 3 occurrences when you will be overwhelmed with 14 or so enemies in a battle. Have bulky row 1 cards to withstand damage. And constantly heal them with Gwidyon and the Kingdom Spells if you can. Heal a lot for it's a defensive mission. You can get a lot if you spawn every turn, because Helena sometimes throws 1-3 enemies at a time which will be decimated even if there rare or legendaries. If you play this right, you can get even over 30 cards against Helena at the end of the mission.

If you're playing Kingdom, put as many Terror Blades and Armored Longbowmen as you can. Light Infantry too, but they'll probably die eventually 'cause they're in row 1 without much health. Their veteran abilities will increase their damage and accuracy after every battle, and there are a lot of battles in this mission. I've had Armored Longbowmen have 160+ base damage at the end of mission 9, because there are so many battles.

If you're playing Dragon, or even if you're not, this is a good strategy: Mountain Wyrms are worth it in all factions because of it's 40 AoE. Dragoneye Sorcerer does 20 AoE, and with Breath of the Ancients, you'll slaughter everything because the two aforementioned cards can use their special every turn. So make sure you cram those cards. Mana Convergence is good 'cause the computer usually has 6+ mana wells. If your luckier with rates, use Krylyr and Rage Dragon for their AoE.

I haven't gotten to mission 9 with Demons Missions yet. Volcano Fiends and Filth Elementals dish out some AoE. Screaming Boulders are good row 1 bulks.

12,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Joelthief

Made it to the third wave but lost...

I could have summoned like 5+ more but I only used my stronger cards so I ran out of space.

12,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Chimera_Crasher
Make sure you have a balanced deck with many cards. Especially low mana cost ones. Have it centered around your faction. Stay at your one portal for most of the game. Only jump into the right patch when there are only two weak enemies left, but make sure you return everything to your portal after that, because Helena will spawn stronger enemies the very next turn. There will only be 2 or 3 occurrences when you will be overwhelmed with 14 or so enemies in a battle. Have bulky row 1 cards to withstand damage. And constantly heal them with Gwidyon and the Kingdom Spells if you can. Heal a lot for it's a defensive mission. You can get a lot if you spawn every turn, because Helena sometimes throws 1-3 enemies at a time which will be decimated even if there rare or legendaries. If you play this right, you can get even over 30 cards against Helena at the end of the mission.

If you're playing Kingdom, put as many Terror Blades and Armored Longbowmen as you can. Light Infantry too, but they'll probably die eventually 'cause they're in row 1 without much health. Their veteran abilities will increase their damage and accuracy after every battle, and there are a lot of battles in this mission. I've had Armored Longbowmen have 160+ base damage at the end of mission 9, because there are so many battles.

If you're playing Dragon, or even if you're not, this is a good strategy: Mountain Wyrms are worth it in all factions because of it's 40 AoE. Dragoneye Sorcerer does 20 AoE, and with Breath of the Ancients, you'll slaughter everything because the two aforementioned cards can use their special every turn. So make sure you cram those cards. Mana Convergence is good 'cause the computer usually has 6+ mana wells. If your luckier with rates, use Krylyr and Rage Dragon for their AoE.

I haven't gotten to mission 9 with Demons Missions yet. Volcano Fiends and Filth Elementals dish out some AoE. Screaming Boulders are good row 1 bulks.

I really don't have a ton of cards....62 total or so... but the deck I used had like 19...got to wave 3.

Invisible Player

15,300 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
4L0VE
Joelthief

Made it to the third wave but lost...

I could have summoned like 5+ more but I only used my stronger cards so I ran out of space.

Just stay at your home portal and add a lot of 18-22 mana units, man-at-arms are also good.
If you need more cards buy packs. Did you buy Death dealer from the shops? He is really useful.

12,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Beat Lv 9!!

12,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
level 10 now.

12,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Invisible Player

15,300 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Its not going to be easy, you will have to buy packs and hope for some good cards.

12,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Joelthief
Its not going to be easy, you will have to buy packs and hope for some good cards.

so you're saying it is harder then level 9? Level 9 was easy once I got better cards...Is good cards all it requires?

Invisible Player

15,300 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
4L0VE
Joelthief

so you're saying it is harder then level 9? Level 9 was easy once I got better cards...Is good cards all it requires?

Yes its harder than mission9.
You would need some good cards and lots of luck.

12,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Joelthief
4L0VE
Joelthief

Yes its harder than mission9.
You would need some good cards and lots of luck.

Is reward pretty good?

And do the Herald Achievements work?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas