Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do I heal a player? Sorry if this question is redundant..

Vicious Pumpkin

12,425 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level 10 250
I know that if you have Agent Helena on your team, you can have her heal someone during battle, but the person she heals will automatically retreat.

Also, some of the Hellspawn troops have a special ability that drains HP from the enemy. There's also a Prayer for Victory spell card that acts as a one-time heal during battle when you absolutely need it.

I haven't really played around with the Kingdom Avalon or Flameborn armies, so if there's something there I wouldn't know. But yeah, just read the descriptions, look for special abilities that say they can heal, etc.

I'm only level 8, so that's all I know. ><;;

Invisible Player

15,300 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
You cant heal a unit normally.
You can heal units using spells and unit specials.

Dedcadent Pants

Agent Helena heals a unit 100 hp, and that unit retreats if able. If it can't retreat, it heals 100. She's a rare unit (3 star).

Prayer for Victory heals all units 20. It's uncommon (2 star).

Father Gwydion heals all units 25 with his special. He's a rare.

There's another rare Avalon unit (Paladin something) who can heal 20, but then he becomes the prime target next round. He's a herald.

Royal Alchemist can heal another unit for 25, but it isn't as spammable as Gwydion's. Additionally, any surviving Alchemists might restore themselves to full hp after a fight. They're commons (1 star).

Loyal Defenders can regain 25 hp with their special, but I find it to be close to useless since they only have 80. They're commons.

Song of Silver is the only other heal spell, and that heals the worst damaged unit for 100. I'm not too sure on the specifics as to what qualifies as "most damaged," though. It's rare.

There are a few drain effects, notably on Blood Acolyte, Death Dealer, and Void Scarab. Mistress of War has the only aoe drain I know of.

There is also a pseudo-healing in Veteran; Veteran units gain hp equal to their Veteran score after each combat. Usually, this is irrelevant, as they tend to take more damage than their Veteran score, but with enough distractions/units that get attacked first, you might be able to restore a decent amount.

Beyond those, all damage dealt is permanent. I may have missed one or two units, but I think that's all of them.
Thank you all so much for the replies!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces