Welcome to Gaia! ::

Destructive Rogue

11,450 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I'm only a level 7 so I don't want to play anyone who's level is too high, but honestly I'd even play a lvl 50 just so I'd know they wouldn't bail half way through. Honestly I played one battle in my last match and they forfeited. So if you actually feel like playing a full match send me a friend request and I'll challenge you when I get it.

Demonic Lunatic

14,965 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Destructive Rogue

11,450 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
midou108
lets play

Sorry dude I'm talking to a friend in Pm's but I'll let you know when I'm ready okay.

Demonic Lunatic

14,965 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
JayBlaze11
midou108
lets play

Sorry dude I'm talking to a friend in Pm's but I'll let you know when I'm ready okay.

okay

Invisible Seeker

19,275 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I am a level 45 and I am still a bad player. I don't want to play lower levels because they will quickly beat me. I just play against the computer now.

Dedicated Tactician

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
Whispertruth
I am a level 45 and I am still a bad player. I don't want to play lower levels because they will quickly beat me. I just play against the computer now.
You should get a battle pal to practice strategies with. Have you been getting any new ideas facing the computer??

Kaliyah's Wife

Firestarter

JayBlaze11
I'm only a level 7 so I don't want to play anyone who's level is too high, but honestly I'd even play a lvl 50 just so I'd know they wouldn't bail half way through. Honestly I played one battle in my last match and they forfeited. So if you actually feel like playing a full match send me a friend request and I'll challenge you when I get it.

I'm on level 20.
Hope you're cool with that.
3nodding

Invisible Seeker

19,275 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Lady Sonata
Whispertruth
You should get a battle pal to practice strategies with. Have you been getting any new ideas facing the computer??
I am a defensive player and I am having a hard time learning to be more aggressive. I am not good at strategy so I don't know if I really notice the right thing to do. I am back to playing on easy and I just won a medium yesterday. I think I will ask a friend to do that. I also don't know how I would survive on medium in, advance mode, because I am Avalon and the dragons would kill a couple units easily. I have about 40 cards in my deck.
Whispertruth
Lady Sonata
Whispertruth
I am a defensive player and I am having a hard time learning to be more aggressive. I am not good at strategy so I don't know if I really notice the right thing to do. I am back to playing on easy and I just won a medium yesterday. I think I will ask a friend to do that. I also don't know how I would survive on medium in, advance mode, because I am Avalon and the dragons would kill a couple units easily. I have about 40 cards in my deck.

What part of the game do you find difficult? The battles or attacking and defending terrain? You probably need a larger deck for Avalon since they do better in larger groups.

Invisible Seeker

19,275 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
SilentAngel88
Whispertruth
Lady Sonata
Whispertruth

What part of the game do you find difficult? The battles or attacking and defending terrain? You probably need a larger deck for Avalon since they do better in larger groups.
I play a defensive game and I have trouble not getting hemmed in by the enemy. If I play on medium I am often overwhelmed by the dragons and get killed.
If you play defensive then the dragons wont be getting their defender bonuses. Do you focus attacks on one unit at a time? Are there certain ones you find more difficult?

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
>>> enters lobby
>>> plays easy
>>> ???
>>> success

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items