Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweet Glitch

scullylam
is it me or that announcement was too early to release? just sayin.

(° °; ) I was thinking the same. but anyhow video has been unleash, since yesterday, there is no way, that Gaia will deny everything now.

Now the curious thing is that is inviting people to be testers...Isn't suppose that testers have been already selected?

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
nanieru
scullylam
is it me or that announcement was too early to release? just sayin.

(° °; ) I was thinking the same. but anyhow video has been unleash, since yesterday, there is no way, that Gaia will deny everything now.

yeah. or how smart users are. in zomg forum, some pointed out the trademarks gaia owns and then gcd with the art thread.

added: nanieru i think they should already have the regular testers coming in now since this forum is open to the whole first wave... well, i guess first + user wave. not sure about the inviting thing though pretty much that is not needed if you are already on gaia.

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Hello, everyone!

ii_Weirdo_o's Senpai

Excitable Lunatic

12,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PvP 200
Sup everyone.

Sweet Glitch

scullylam

yeah. or how smart users are. in zomg forum, some pointed out the trademarks gaia owns and then gcd with the art thread.

emotion_facepalm

That means...
Hmm, no expectancy attracts more revenue, so might be positive thing...but of course Gaia and testers have to have precautions.

Edit:

Lets hope everything goes smooth. cool

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Question: What do you do if you're on this forum when your roommate (who is not in the beta, and not even a member of Gaia) walks in?

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
nanieru
scullylam

emotion_facepalm

That means...
Hmm, no expectancy attracts more revenue, so might be positive thing...but of course Gaia and testers have to have precautions.

yep. 3nodding here's hoping no one gets in trouble with saying certain "things" around other users. and the price to pay if doing so should be a heavy dose of marshall. emotion_dowant emotion_awesome

also, i am wondering if our posts in here will be hidden from our post history. hhhmmm...

Dapper Mage

Hello, fellow SCASers and users whom I'm not yet acquainted with! surprised

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Roisu
Question: What do you do if you're on this forum when your roommate (who is not in the beta, and not even a member of Gaia) walks in?

don't tell your roomie what you are doing, if she/he asks. so far, you are leaking nothing so you are okay. but if anything is asked, get the roommate addicted to gaia and play zomg together. good? biggrin

Sweet Glitch

Roisu

Meanwhile he does not plan to join Gaia, just to open the mouth. I guess is fine.
You can say you are tester but you can't tell the details of what are you doing as far as I do understand.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Druki

*pokes* sup. cool

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Was watching random videos gaia had uploaded to youtube and came across this HoC guy:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I love him! emotion_kirakira I wonder if he's a Berserker.

Dapper Mage

scullylam
Druki

*pokes* sup. cool

ohay bby how u doin? cool

Sweet Glitch

scullylam

yep. 3nodding here's hoping no one gets in trouble with saying certain "things" around other users. and the price to pay if doing so should be a heavy dose of marshall. emotion_dowant emotion_awesome

also, i am wondering if our posts in here will be hidden from our post history. hhhmmm...

emotion_0A0 Not MARSHALL!!! He is so perv!
*post stalk*

gonk emotion_sweatdrop It can be seen.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
meeki- is it bad i kinda hope there is a rig related to this game? there are two items available to it now, but the character design is interesting. so maybe more items?

*kinda loses brain while thinking about all this at one time, and sewing on a plushie* @_@

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff