Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
I PIECES I
Tay Lorien
any ones that don't involve 4-5* monsters? I only have 1 4* (fafnir) and 1 5* (zerakyl, because I have succubus which got changed to 3*).

i can probably do no 4+ star deck as long as its not hellspawn. which faction?

I do Avalon primarily. Which is an issue for me because of my luck:

3*'s I have: 10 Demon (3 are Death Dealer), 14 Dragon, 12 Avalon (but 5 of which are the songs of silver, and 2 Corwin...)

This isn't exactly a deck building advice thread though... maybe I should work on that first. My regular race for portals strategy doesn't work on missions...
Tay Lorien
I PIECES I
Tay Lorien
any ones that don't involve 4-5* monsters? I only have 1 4* (fafnir) and 1 5* (zerakyl, because I have succubus which got changed to 3*).

3*'s I have: 10 Demon (3 are Death Dealer), 14 Dragon, 12 Avalon (but 5 of which are the songs of silver, and 2 Corwin...)

This isn't exactly a deck building advice thread though... maybe I should work on that first. My regular race for portals strategy doesn't work on missions...

ill make sure to post the deck in here if its successful for others who dont have those kind of powerful cards ^^

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
I PIECES I
Tay Lorien
I PIECES I
Tay Lorien

ill make sure to post the deck in here if its successful for others who dont have those kind of powerful cards ^^

alberic:
My 3* creatures are:
4 Rage Dragon
3 Death Dealer
3 Chained Berserker
2 Corwin
2 Master of Flames
2 Keljana (which is bad to use her special in that fight)
2 Rakyl
2 Kak
Void Scarab
Tower Guardian
Stalker Delyth
The Fallen One
Slaughter Wheel
Succubus

and Fafnir 4* and Zerakyl 5*.

No Breath of Ancients...

Malevolent Warlord

11,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Tay Lorien
I PIECES I
Tay Lorien

you can cross faction your powerful demons and dragons (you'll start off with most of them) if you have succubus add her to your deck she is vital. nagle mage and jagged legion are very usefull as well to slow down succubus boss and negate her special so dont involve them in battle until armageddon so add some open the gates and mana convergences to get out the high mana units and try to secure as many mana portals before the first encounter and final battle.

keys to victory:
- take down as many units as possible before final battle
- slow down and negate succubus special
- take down death dealer first (to prevent fear)
- use succubus to control enemy succubus (works really well with two succubus on your team to control her every turn)
- take down all units that have AoE effects, or negate their specials too
- use your high HP units to attack units with damage aura until you can use Gwydion's heal every turn and still use other units specials
- start focusing on attacking Succubus when you have stopped all the AoE units and Damage Aura units
- After Succubus is defeated, take out the remaining units

(My avalon deck lost its entire front row and I got a lucky critical on the remaining Lord of Ashes and claimed victory so a bit of luck is nice to have too ^^ )

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
Her units don't usually attack me before the final battle... and my nagle mages all die in one hit from her special.

Oh well, I'll work on it tomorrow. I have to get going.

Combative Codger

13,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Tay Lorien
Her units don't usually attack me before the final battle... and my nagle mages all die in one hit from her special.

You have to seek out the Early Battles and position your Units so you can bring a large force in against Helena's smaller forces.
Winning the two Early Battles decisively helps hugely in setting up a Final Battle which see's you having the much larger force.

Malevolent Warlord

11,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Tay Lorien

alberic:
My 3* creatures are:
4 Rage Dragon
3 Death Dealer
3 Chained Berserker
2 Corwin
2 Master of Flames
2 Keljana (which is bad to use her special in that fight)
2 Rakyl
2 Kak
Void Scarab
Tower Guardian
Stalker Delyth
The Fallen One
Slaughter Wheel
Succubus

and Fafnir 4* and Zerakyl 5*.

No Breath of Ancients...

alright, use your zerakyl and fafnir, use your succubus, tower guardian. you can try rage dragons but i dont like using them : P and your death dealers are a nice addition

you want to use as little back row units as possible, i use only four or five (herald, gwydion, succubus(2) and nagle mage)

so yes there is a chance she'll use her special before nagle mage but at least for me, nagle mage locks her down first (usually cause she's using a different special or cloud of curses)

so your best chances rely on your starting units, hopefully you get all your high mana cost units to start with so you dont have to worry about summoning them (you can forfeit until you get the lineup you want) dont involve your herald/gwydion or nagle mage/jagged legion in any battle until the final battle. use your flying units to cover more ground and pack all your units into one stack and head straight for the enemy base to capture a space right next to her home base before she sends units out of her base (so you get your defenders and she doesnt) if she sends them to a different space other then the one your units are occupying just attack her units the next turn

Malevolent Warlord

11,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
and just beat it with dragons, which i must say dragons are amazing : D

User Image
Tay Lorien

thank you for the challenge burning_eyes here is the deck based on what you have
feel free to put this deck up there elf

The deck(sorry its not a 100% non 4star+ deck. since i knew you had fafnir i had to have him there for meatshield purposes)
User Image

The end results
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Malevolent Warlord

11,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
I PIECES I

updated first post

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
Gah. I won the final battle but lost Gwydion, so I lost...

Then I win it with a lot alive and then it glitches...

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
Finally beat it.

Here's what I had in the battle.

Gwydion
2 corwin
master of flames
succubus
3 dragoneye sorceror (2 killed)
kak (killed at end)
2 mt worm (killed)
death dealer (killed)
zerakyl (killed)
dead sun minion (killed)
2 rage dragon (killed)

piling up dragoneye sorceror+mt worm+zerakyl when I could, to hit everything. Succubus/dead sun minion/kak to stun/redirect Helena. And constantly heal with gwydion. MoF didn't really help.

Malevolent Warlord

11,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Tay Lorien
Finally beat it.

Here's what I had in the battle.

Gwydion
2 corwin
master of flames
succubus
3 dragoneye sorceror (2 killed)
kak (killed at end)
2 mt worm (killed)
death dealer (killed)
zerakyl (killed)
dead sun minion (killed)
2 rage dragon (killed)

piling up dragoneye sorceror+mt worm+zerakyl when I could, to hit everything. Succubus/dead sun minion/kak to stun/redirect Helena. And constantly heal with gwydion. MoF didn't really help.

congrats : D

updated first post

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
Trying Flameborn next, since I have so many dragons...

A Glitch

User Image

tried some combos and versions of the decks you guys shared.... but nothing seems to work

mainly having trouble getting near enough to engage in pre armageddon battles

cards on the spoiler if anyone feels generous to lend an hand

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas