Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Member

11,050 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PurpleLovr
I'm excited for this guide to be finished. Thank you so much for deciding to make it smile I've lost on mission 1 four times in a row now. My left eye even started twitching rofl

hahahaha

Friendly Conversationalist

1dopeBoi
PurpleLovr
I'm excited for this guide to be finished. Thank you so much for deciding to make it smile I've lost on mission 1 four times in a row now. My left eye even started twitching rofl

hahahaha
I'm glad you found that amusing xd

Shadowy Sleuth

20,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
i feel so happy. i just bought mission 9 with pretty much my starter kingdom deck minus huntsmen and magic cards. first try too!

i pretty much let my longbowmen keep getting strong by killing the weak 1st wave and by the time it came to the final battle they were hitting at 130 or something. i love those guys!
I don't know why so many </3
But I loved this thread, helped me a bunch an dI'm subscribed. I made it all the way to mission 10 thanks to this. Thank you Omni. ( Also, you should include the rewards for beating each mission ).

Omnipresent Warlord

The_Fallen_Rage1998
I don't know why so many </3
But I loved this thread, helped me a bunch an dI'm subscribed. I made it all the way to mission 10 thanks to this. Thank you Omni. ( Also, you should include the rewards for beating each mission ).

I don't remember the rewards. I beat it too long ago.
would love some advice so he doesnt get killed in 2 turns gonk
User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Omnipresent Warlord

I PIECES I
would love some advice so he doesnt get killed in 2 turns gonk
User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The only thing I can think of is for you to throw in some man-of-arms, and have two pre-armageddon fights, and a Cadogan and have him use his special on turn 2. That or a Jakyr...

Maybe fight both pre-final fights for each turn.

I'm at wits end for mission 10 on Hellspawn too.
Omnileech

The problem is they only throw 4-6 units out of their portal for me. And after that they throw 2more. that's about it. Then if I have low hitters I can't kill her by round 2 and the other units just easily kill them. Ill keep trying the cadogan/jakyr thing

Omnipresent Warlord

I PIECES I
Omnileech

The problem is they only throw 4-6 units out of their portal for me. And after that they throw 2more. that's about it. Then if I have low hitters I can't kill her by round 2 and the other units just easily kill them. Ill keep trying the cadogan/jakyr thing

Makes me wish I had a Succubus herald but the game is cruel to me in that regard. You can speed up killing Helena with a Corwin or two but then you can't use Cadogan's special...

I'm going to see what happens if I start on a small map and then rush everyone on Helena's portal and scare her off of it with Jakyr and see if I can hopefully kill everything else somehow and then only deal with Helena for the final battle and have so many of my units killed off that I can buy a bunch more for the final battle with the mana refund.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

this guide is truly amazin. emotion_kirakira

I've gotten super close on getting the three towers within 12 turns thanks to this!

Totally had a dumb moment and attacked the main portal instead of the tower next to it and I was just starting to land on the third tower and ahhhhh ;___;

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
...I beat M10 for avalon but the game just sat there and, half an hour later, it's still sitting there =_=

let me win dammitttttt

Demonic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Beat mission eight at last
I couldnt believe it, I had lets say 98% of the map and all mana wells. When I found the last portal it was 19 to 2. Vorax and a WtW.
I have never been able to beat wave, who knows maybe I will get lucky

Omnipresent Warlord

Still no luck with Hellspawn... I might be able to do it with a bunch of succubus and two jakyrs, but currently either her special kills my Jakyr when it says it should be killing one of her units or my Death Dealers just won't last. I don't have any succubus to try with.

Helena's a tricky one for Hellspawn that's for sure.

Missions 1-3 I revised to look better. Will work on some more tonight along with additional information for #10 that will make it much easier to beat for Avalon and Flameborn.

Rainbow Reveler

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Omnileech
Mission: #1
Goal: Reach Helena and break her back to your starting portal.
Stipulations: Helena and your herald must survive.
Reward:

Map:
User Image

Deck: You start with one random unit from your deck.
Strategy: The computer starts out weaker than you. Capitalize on that weakness and be aggressive. The units at the bottom will not move, so all you need to be concerned with is beating or running interference for the units spawned from the computer's base. The computer is using essentially the Nightmare computer's deck but has to pay full cost to summon their units and that means they start slow. I would suggest just killing all the computer's units at the top before moving onto killing the ones at the bottom of the map. You have an unlimited amount of time to build an army to kill the ones at the bottom, so you can easily overwhelm them. Don't bring Helena into a fight because she dies really easily.

Faction Differences: I don't recommend that you use your Death Dealer for clearing the enemies at the bottom if you are playing Hellspawn.

If I left out anything important let me know.

They might've changed the unlimited time for the bottom-- after a while of me fighting on top, someone on the bottom suddenly got into a 1-on-1 with Helena and of course, killed her.

Omnipresent Warlord

Fickle Goddess
Omnileech
Mission: #1
Goal: Reach Helena and break her back to your starting portal.
Stipulations: Helena and your herald must survive.
Reward:

Map:
User Image

Deck: You start with one random unit from your deck.
Strategy: The computer starts out weaker than you. Capitalize on that weakness and be aggressive. The units at the bottom will not move, so all you need to be concerned with is beating or running interference for the units spawned from the computer's base. The computer is using essentially the Nightmare computer's deck but has to pay full cost to summon their units and that means they start slow. I would suggest just killing all the computer's units at the top before moving onto killing the ones at the bottom of the map. You have an unlimited amount of time to build an army to kill the ones at the bottom, so you can easily overwhelm them. Don't bring Helena into a fight because she dies really easily.

Faction Differences: I don't recommend that you use your Death Dealer for clearing the enemies at the bottom if you are playing Hellspawn.

If I left out anything important let me know.

They might've changed the unlimited time for the bottom-- after a while of me fighting on top, someone on the bottom suddenly got into a 1-on-1 with Helena and of course, killed her.

I'll have to play again and see.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces