Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Hunter

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Tipsy 100
I have a magic bullet, makes smoothies a breeze!
For recipes, I use fresh fruit if I can get my hands on it( when it's in season) or I freeze it for the off season. I usually put my favourite fruits in my smoothies and I sub almond milk for cow milk. It adds a nice nutty flavour. I also if I don't have any milk, I do put orange juice in there as well. Greek yogurt helps make it a little thicker if you don't want it super runny.

Strawberry/Banana with Orange Juice and some protein powder (sometimes I put in yogurt, generally strawberry or vanilla)

Kiwi/Strawberry/Banana with Almond milk and Vanilla yogurt. (I only use the 0% fat greek yogurt, not on purpose, just what I always grab)

Kiwi, Spinach and Banana with protein powder with Almond milk

Raspberry/kiwi/apple/blueberry (sometimes spinach) with Almond milk and protein powder. and greek yogurt.

For a few. A good tip for smoothies, just go with your favourite fruits and veggies and you usually can't go wrong.

Rich Millionaire

Anxious Shopper

7,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I try my best at smoothies and I call mines the love smoothie.
All it has is Bananas and Strawberries. It yummy and good to try!
What I do is get a knife for cutting really and get Strawberries and Strawberries.

(P.S: To add flavor put a pinch if sugar!)

Then I cut 5 slices of bananas and 6 slices of strawberry.
I first put in the strawberry and love!~ I blend it untill 6 secounds then put in the bananas for 3 seconds.

:3 Enjoy!~

17,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Put a hand full of frozen berries, a banana, a few hobnobs, some orange juice, cocoa powder, milk, cream, a very fresh egg and maple syrup into a blender and mix. Has a lot of calories, but it's quite suitable as breakfast when you don't have much time in the morning.

[Soy]'s Waifu

Rainbow Entrepreneur

Honestly
I love doing fruit and yogurt smoothies
The are yummy and satisfying
I'd use a moderate serving of the banana protein powder
with a cup of hormone free greek yogurt (flavored or not depends on what you like)
with a cup of ice and a 1/2 cup of fresh pineapple cut (because its not so bad for you even if its unorganic) and a cup of strawberries (organic if you can)

Shady Demon

20,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Millionaire 200
orange sunrise smothie: orange, strawberry half water and half pinaple juice (its very easy to make :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff