Welcome to Gaia! ::

shinkizou's Partner

Shy Cat

4,125 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Hey everyone I love To make me some healthy foods! and I have been (trying) the Paleo diet/ Caveman diet And i have been feeling Wonderful! the other thing is i have been (trying) to lose a little weight but i never have the energy or time to do some workout sweatdrop .....I do LOVE to jump rope but i want to do some other things as well...my question is what are your Exercise routines in the morning? and how early do you get up to do them?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ heart heart heart heart

Business Millionaire

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
D a n c e . U n t i l . Y o u . D r o p

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I use a youtuber, blogilates to do some yoga/exercising early in the morning! It makes me feel wonderful and more productive.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❤ - J a e b u m m i e - ❤

shinkizou's Partner

Shy Cat

4,125 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Thank you for the reply whee I have done some yoga but not for a while ever since my mom stopped plus I have been busy sweatdrop but I should start yoga again eek

Fashionable Shopper

5,900 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I also do Blogilates! It's awesome because she has a calendar for beginners to put you on a routine and help you get used to the exercises. I try to do it right after I get up every morning before I even make breakfast.

Liberal Capitalist

Starting the paleo diet is really difficult
I still haven't gotten used to how it is.
More when you don't have much money.
How about running in the mornings tho? That seems like a good way to start.

shinkizou's Partner

Shy Cat

4,125 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
oh yeah it is difficult because its only meat, seafood ,fruit, veggies and nuts...I just got this exerise phone app. That seems very helpful the only thing is I now have to get up at a good time to do the exercises ^,^;.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff