Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Arlette Mori
I've enjoyed replacing the oil in brownies, cookies, etc with avocado. Definitely makes baked goods richer and creamier.

If you're into clean eating here's a recipe for Clean Eating Avocado Brownies.

Wow, those look incredibly fudgy. eek

Maybe I'll make them after I finish the Black Bean Brownies, which won't be for a while.
Super Fightin Prototype

I tried the recipe you linked! It's great and I'm glad you shared!

My pantry isn't stocked with all the ingredients so I had to fudge (heh) some of things to work with what I had. My parents ate them without realizing they were black beans. My mom thought the small chunks left were walnuts, which I didn't add either.

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Firiona
Super Fightin Prototype

I tried the recipe you linked! It's great and I'm glad you shared!

My pantry isn't stocked with all the ingredients so I had to fudge (heh) some of things to work with what I had. My parents ate them without realizing they were black beans. My mom thought the small chunks left were walnuts, which I didn't add either.

I'm glad you liked it. smile The people where I work generally seemed to enjoy it as well.

What ingredients did you leave out? Was it just the walnuts?
Super Fightin Prototype
I'm glad you liked it. smile The people where I work generally seemed to enjoy it as well.

What ingredients did you leave out? Was it just the walnuts?

I had a lot of semisweet chocolate on hand, so I used that and lessened the amount of sweetener. And I didn't have agave, so I used little bit of maple syrup instead. The beans needed a bit of water to get them blended making the liquid content sort of balanced out again, though I don't know if that was entirely necessary.

I'm not the best at rating recipes when I constantly make adjustments, but it's great when it works out either way. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff