Welcome to Gaia! ::

Since Obama took office, all he's doing is dragging us further and further into debt. He goes around and constantly feeds us lies. He's so tired of Fox News pointing out his lies, and everything else that is going on behind doors, that he's attacking the media!
Told us to and I quote "Just turn the TV off, and trust what we're doing"

How many of you here think the following:
75% of the votes to pass the bill were bribed senators, and congressmen
The US is turning into a miniature broke version of Canada
Obama is being to much of a kiss-a** to our enemies
Obama is ignoring and being an a** to our allies
Nancey Pelosi scares the s**t out of you with how she looks (Had to put it)
T3h Godfather
Since Obama took office, all he's doing is dragging us further and further into debt. He goes around and constantly feeds us lies. He's so tired of Fox News pointing out his lies, and everything else that is going on behind doors, that he's attacking the media!

Oh I get it, you watch Faux News, that explains everything you just said

Also Canada is a cool guy, he has universal health care and doesn't afraid of anything
PacJack360
T3h Godfather

Oh I get it, you watch Faux News, that explains everything you just said

Also Canada is a cool guy, he has universal health care and doesn't afraid of anything

I take it you don't watch Fox.
If you even watched the interview, Obama said that the US treasury said that Obamacare wouldn't raise taxes at all, when they actually said it raise them by 14%. ( I believe this is what was said)

And I never said Canada wasn't razz

In a relationship with xArtisticSoul

Taken Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
aight bro i dont mean to drag your thing down. BUT. obama is not the one who takes care off all the money. the US Senate is the one who does. and to be honest. now im not gunna say i voted for obama cuz i didnt, the ***** wanna take my guns away lol. i aint havin it. BUT either way, Obama represents America. so hate him or love him. he IS our president. i may not support all of his decisions BUT i do support my president. ya know.
as far as being a kick a**. well Taliban in Iraq will take over if we are not there, and if they do take over, they will most likly stop selling oil to us, or jack the prices up. idk about u bro but my elco is a gas hog as it im not tryna pay 10 bucks a gallon lol.
im not a big guy on politics i may no be caught up on somethings, but my mind wont change, UNTILL Obama says "i did not have sexual relations with that woman" then ima laugh and pump my dam fist like a guedo

-NRA FTW-
Philosophize
aight bro i dont mean to drag your thing down. BUT. obama is not the one who takes care off all the money. the US Senate is the one who does. and to be honest. now im not gunna say i voted for obama cuz i didnt, the ***** wanna take my guns away lol. i aint havin it. BUT either way, Obama represents America. so hate him or love him. he IS our president. i may not support all of his decisions BUT i do support my president. ya know.
as far as being a kick a**. well Taliban in Iraq will take over if we are not there, and if they do take over, they will most likly stop selling oil to us, or jack the prices up. idk about u bro but my elco is a gas hog as it im not tryna pay 10 bucks a gallon lol.
im not a big guy on politics i may no be caught up on somethings, but my mind wont change, UNTILL Obama says "i did not have sexual relations with that woman" then ima laugh and pump my dam fist like a guedo

-NRA FTW-

If you think about it though bro
Obama even said he gets all his answers from his wife cause she's the "know-all" in the family; and with most the seats in house, and congress being democratic, most will side with Mr. Obama unfortunately.
You can support him,but I won't with how much debt he's putting us in razz

4,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Citizen 200
• Giving small firms tax credits as incentives to provide coverage, starting this year. Employers with 10 or fewer workers and average annual wages of less than $25,000 can receive a credit of up to 35 percent of their health premium costs each year through 2013. The credit is phased out for firms larger than that and disappears completely if a company has more than 25 employees or average annual wages of $50,000 or more. Beginning in 2014, small firms that sign up with one of the health exchanges to be created can receive a credit of up to 50 percent of their costs.

• A requirement that businesses include the value of the health care benefits they provide to employees on W-2s, beginning with W-2s for 2011.

• Elimination, after this year, of a deduction employers now take for providing Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage to their retirees to the extent that the federal government subsidizes the coverage. This will not take effect until 2013.

• Doubling the penalty for nonqualified distributions from health savings accounts, to 20 percent, beginning in 2011.

• A limit on the amount that employees can contribute to health care flexible spending accounts to $2,500 a year. Under the House package of changes, the cap won’t take effect until 2013.

• A ban on using funds from flexible spending accounts, health reimbursement arrangements or health savings accounts for the cost of over-the-counter medications, starting in 2011.

• Imposing a 0.9 percent Medicare surtax on wages of single taxpayers earning more than $200,000 a year and couples earning over $250,000, starting in 2013. In addition, the House’s package of modifications would levy a special 3.8 percent Medicare tax on the unearned income of those taxpayers. The House defines unearned income as interest, dividends, capital gains, annuities, royalties and rents. Tax-exempt interest would not be included, nor would income from retirement accounts.

• A hike in the 7.5 percent floor on itemized deductions for medical expenses to 10 percent, beginning in 2013. But taxpayers age 65 and over are exempt from the cutback through 2016.

• A new 40 percent excise tax, beginning in 2013, on high-cost health plans, defined as those providing coverage in excess of $8,500 for individuals and $23,000 for families. The House’s package of modifications includes higher threshold amounts and an initial effective date of 2018.

• A new tax on individuals who don’t obtain adequate health coverage by 2014. The tax is be phased in over three years, starting at the greater of $95, or 0.5 percent of income, in 2014, and rising to the greater of $750, or 2 percent of income, in 2016. The House passed companion measure would modify this provision so that a person without coverage in 2014 would pay the greater of $95, or 1 percent of income, and in 2016 would pay the greater of $695, or 2.5 percent of income.

• Providing a refundable tax credit, once the individual mandate takes effect in 2014, to help low-income folks purchase coverage. To be eligible, a person’s household income must be between 100 percent and 400 percent of the federal poverty level, generally around $11,000 to $44,000 for singles and $22,000 to $88,000 for families.

• A nondeductible fee charged to businesses with 50 or more employees if the firms fail to offer adequate coverage. The fee will equal $750 times the number of workers in the firm, and is slated to go into effect in 2014. The House’s package of modifications would increase that fee to $2,000 times the number of employees, though it would not count the first 30 workers in that calculation.
The media = biggest propaganda machine. Do not believe everything that Fox tells you. And you make it sound like Canadian social policy on healthcare is a bad thing.
The country is financed on debt. To do anything as a nation is to incur debt.

Tax the public, to pay for a plan that goes back to the public - debt is circular, often creates assets, which are a lot less than liquid than simple money.

Moreover, it's always funny that people say "He's attacking the media!" The media is a joke. FOX shits on fact checking. MSNBC says to hell with it as well.
Whats so bad about US turning into Canada V2?

Canada = the American dream, but real. Not like that fake, over worked, bull s**t in the states. Where they talk so much smack about how awesome their country is and how great everything is when their poverty rates are almost equal to some 3rd world countries.

Americans wish the USA could be more like Canada.

I lived in Canada for 5 years and the way i always saw it was as an America with European ideals. Which is why it works so well.

Why do so many Americans move to Canada and marry Canadians just so that they can get free health and Medication. It would be funny to have Canada send them all back and rot in their own country. Ungrateful bastards.

Fashionable Regular

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
The-Black-Rose91
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I agree.
When you say it's gonna happen now,
Well, when exactly do you mean?

T3h Godfather, can you provide sources for what you're saying? Particularly the "just turn the TV off and trust what we're doing" and that Obama said the U.S. treasury said that Obamacare wouldn't raise taxes.

Also, are you aware that Fox News is a crock of bullshit? It's one of the most biased news channels on TV. You should really watch a more neutral news channel, instead of getting brainwashed by a bunch of Republicans.

See, I've already waited too long,
And all my hope is gone.
This is the funniest s**t in the world.
When Obama was elected, everyone was watching the media and falling for it because they all had his back. Now suddenly because many networks are angry at what he has done, he's telling everybody to turn off the television and it's worked. This man is like Lex Luthor.

This is why we don't want to end up like Canada. My family used to be from Canada. After healthcare became free, s**t hit the fan. You ended up having higher taxes as well as having shitty healthcare. An average Canadian spends 4-9 hours waiting in an emergency room. The EMERGENCY room. That means if you have an axe in your head, you gotta wait 4 hours.

The reason why is because not too many doctors want to become government employees, simply because the government pays less than what most hospitals pay. What ended up happening was that Canada saw an emergence of a huge amount of private practices that don't take public insurance. These places make money and there is a huge difference in wait time and quality of service. So essentially, middle and upper class people are paying for two insurances: public healthcare through taxes and private healthcare through their bank. All their tax money is going to the lower class who still is receiving less quality healthcare than they would receive off medicare and medicaid.
Mavvy58
When you say it's gonna happen now,
Well, when exactly do you mean?

T3h Godfather, can you provide sources for what you're saying? Particularly the "just turn the TV off and trust what we're doing" and that Obama said the U.S. treasury said that Obamacare wouldn't raise taxes.

Also, are you aware that Fox News is a crock of bullshit? It's one of the most biased news channels on TV. You should really watch a more neutral news channel, instead of getting brainwashed by a bunch of Republicans.

See, I've already waited too long,
And all my hope is gone.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You mean like CNN? MSNBC? NBC?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items