refixed
SharaiDonryu
MingLeChat
SharaiDonryu
*coughs*superdouchebagoffail*coughs*

fix'd

refixed

rerefixed
Seriously, do you know one of the racist nicknames white men gave black people was "monkey".

I don't give a s**t that you don't like Obama, that's fine. Calling him a monkey (or saying he looks like a monkey) is going too far, and it makes you look like the douchebag.
SharaiDonryu
Seriously, do you know one of the racist nicknames white men gave black people was "monkey".

I don't give a s**t that you don't like Obama, that's fine. Calling him a monkey (or saying he looks like a monkey) is going too far, and it makes you look like the douchebag.

Yeah, I know. That is kinda why they were treated like s**t.
MingLeChat
SharaiDonryu
MingLeChat
SharaiDonryu
*coughs*colossalbrobdingnagiandouchebag*coughs*

fix'd

refixed

rerefixed

Dangerous Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
SharaiDonryu
MingLeChat
SharaiDonryu
MingLeChat
SharaiDonryu

fix'd

refixed

rerefixed

Now you're just making things up stare
X_Torric_X
SharaiDonryu
MingLeChat
SharaiDonryu
MingLeChat
SharaiDonryu

fix'd

refixed

rerefixed

Now you're just making things up stare

User Image

Greedy Capitalist

bondage_kitten
if you cont like him that's fine but it's immature to say he looks like a monkey.
Well, I'd be lying if I said he didn't. I want you to lock your in your room for 37 minutes looking at the picture(s) below and tell me he doesn't look like a monkey.
And two, I'm not racist, nor have I ever even heard of any african american be called a monkey. Except Obama.

User Image

User Image
RUSSIAN SUPERSOLDIER
bondage_kitten
if you cont like him that's fine but it's immature to say he looks like a monkey.
Well, I'd be lying if I said he didn't. I want you to lock your in your room for 37 minutes looking at the picture(s) below and tell me he doesn't look like a monkey.

User Image

User Image

Cause we all know photoshop really just proves that you are more of a jackass then previously thought.

Greedy Capitalist

MingLeChat
RUSSIAN SUPERSOLDIER
bondage_kitten

User Image

User Image

Cause we all know photoshop really just proves that you are more of a jackass then previously thought.
If you don't like the post...Gtfo. Just vote in the poll and gtfo.
RUSSIAN SUPERSOLDIER
MingLeChat
RUSSIAN SUPERSOLDIER
bondage_kitten

User Image

User Image

Ah, I understand now.
"If someone does not agree with you, you should ignore them or get rid of them instead of compromise or debate because they might prove you wrong."

Greedy Capitalist

MingLeChat
RUSSIAN SUPERSOLDIER
MingLeChat
RUSSIAN SUPERSOLDIER
bondage_kitten

User Image

User Image

Ah, I understand now.
"If someone does not agree with you, you should ignore them or get rid of them instead of compromise or debate because they might prove you wrong."

Da ********? Okay, try to prove me wrong. Prove that my oppinion and over a dozen others are wrong.

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
why yes he does :{D especially when hes smiling razz

Greedy Capitalist

Quote:
Ah, I understand now.

lol i think i just won the debate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games