Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jeering Smoker

Wow gaia. The hot topic forums were a very bad idea. I'm going to stereotype here for a minute and say that these forums attract 4 different kinds of people.

1. rabid obsessed fangirls
2. haters looking to proclaim their hatred
3. elitist know-it-alls
4. trolls

Now we have a health care bill forum! SERIOUSLY!?

Now we throw angry politics into the mix. Oh dear god...

1. rabid obsessed fangirls
2. haters looking proclaim their hatred to the world
3. elitist know-it-alls
4. trolls
5. some people in some kind of party, raging about politics

Oh dear god...

(Did no one stop and think this might be a bad idea?)

7,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
of course not! they just knew that posting a forum for this would result in many many posts which boost their ratings and such. no one cares that this is ruining lives and driving apart families because everyone is so damn opinionated and not even willing to listen to anyones opinion that does not match their own.

Jeering Smoker

~Lenaya_Sedai~
of course not! they just knew that posting a forum for this would result in many many posts which boost their ratings and such. no one cares that this is ruining lives and driving apart families because everyone is so damn opinionated and not even willing to listen to anyones opinion that does not match their own.

amen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

7,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
the USA is spossed to be the best country in the world....this is gonna start another damn civil war. whether people are for or against it, they need to listen to the other side opinions. that goes for everyone, even the side im on. both sides need to respect their fellow americans.
They moved my thread here from the ED. It pissed me off. Why? Because now I have trolls and CBers in my thread.

7,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
Eskimo Bob XD
They moved my thread here from the ED. It pissed me off. Why? Because now I have trolls and CBers in my thread.
im sorry.

im just so sick of people not listening, to the facts, to other people. i dont care which side everyone is on, i just want people to listen to the other side for 5 minutes each.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff