Welcome to Gaia! ::

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Rofl love the vid xd
xena91388
rofl

It's like School House Rock for big-kidz! xd

And for the record, we don't Pick the president. We vote on who we like and then the Electoral College does their own little vote for the president. All our vote does is tell them who we prefer and sometimes it doesn't matter to them once they have their minds made up. Several presidents have lost the "popular vote" (What we vote on) and then won the Electoral vote and became president.

The electoral college ALWAYS votes the same way as their constituents. These people are trained to be unbiased and to vote on what's popular to the state that they're assigned. Only two presidents, Benjamin Harrison and George W Bush won this way. Whats more false is that you can't vote a president out of office. You can not vote for him if he goes up for re-election, but a president can only be forced out of office through impeachment. A president may only go through impeachment if he has comitted a crime and even then he may or may not be removed from office.

Dangerous Lunatic

ashrose11
Solonin
Bunny-Man Returns
Solonin
probably foreigners :S lol stop getting the affairs of America its obv that u rather watch us suffer just leave it at that hmm?
Who is that directed at?
well i dunno there seems to be a lot of people from different countries hating on America just because we don't like this health care bill.. i mean we have a right, we live here u don't butt out is all i mean :s all i hear most the time are Americans are dumb this health care bill is good for us how do u guys know? have u seen whats in the health care bill?

Yes I have. I'm curious as to exactly what parts of this bill you think are bad. And for the record, i live in a suburb of Washington DC so don't assume i'm European or that I don't know what's going on in Congress.
well have u read the bill? :S it sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me
Solonin
ashrose11
Solonin
Bunny-Man Returns
Solonin
probably foreigners :S lol stop getting the affairs of America its obv that u rather watch us suffer just leave it at that hmm?
Who is that directed at?
well i dunno there seems to be a lot of people from different countries hating on America just because we don't like this health care bill.. i mean we have a right, we live here u don't butt out is all i mean :s all i hear most the time are Americans are dumb this health care bill is good for us how do u guys know? have u seen whats in the health care bill?

Yes I have. I'm curious as to exactly what parts of this bill you think are bad. And for the record, i live in a suburb of Washington DC so don't assume i'm European or that I don't know what's going on in Congress.
well have u read the bill? :S it sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me

Specific greivences please. The video also doesn't explain what makes the bill so bad. It says "what it means for us" instead of why it means that.
Solonin
Bunny-Man Returns
Solonin
Bunny-Man Returns
Solonin
Bunny-Man Returns
No, Utah in fact...
hmm ok have u read whats in the health care bill? surprised
Yes I have, pretty much that video is so off base I consider it to be a farce of the Teabaggers at best.

My personal feelings on the bill is that it's not enough, right now it's forcing people into buying private insurance... I personally loath private insurance companies.

I would have preferred to see a Public Option which would have forced private insurers to be a bit more fair.
I dont think its a good idea at all i dont wanna take something that i shouldn't have to... its my right there practically trying to push this onto everyone .. thats not what Americas about and what that guys saying in the vid i believe is true..
No, the guy in the video is propelling gross misconceptions about the bill. Again, spewing things that other fear mongers have already said. The only difference is that he put it to a tune.

The fact that there are people out there that think that every word in there rings true troubles me... Only furthers my increasing disappointment in my countrymen.
well ok lets do this u take the bill, and when u find that its a bunch of bullshit ulll then again listen to that song and say well the brutal words he put into are true i shouldve listened now ur stuck with a crapy health care bill :p
Thing is, I don't believe it's bullshit, it's a step in the right direction...

That song doesn't actually say anything correct about the bill to begin with anyways, all it's doing is regurgitating fear mongering tripe that has been tossed around for over a year.

Dangerous Lunatic

Bunny-Man Returns
Solonin
Bunny-Man Returns
Solonin
Bunny-Man Returns
Yes I have, pretty much that video is so off base I consider it to be a farce of the Teabaggers at best.

My personal feelings on the bill is that it's not enough, right now it's forcing people into buying private insurance... I personally loath private insurance companies.

I would have preferred to see a Public Option which would have forced private insurers to be a bit more fair.
I dont think its a good idea at all i dont wanna take something that i shouldn't have to... its my right there practically trying to push this onto everyone .. thats not what Americas about and what that guys saying in the vid i believe is true..
No, the guy in the video is propelling gross misconceptions about the bill. Again, spewing things that other fear mongers have already said. The only difference is that he put it to a tune.

The fact that there are people out there that think that every word in there rings true troubles me... Only furthers my increasing disappointment in my countrymen.
well ok lets do this u take the bill, and when u find that its a bunch of bullshit ulll then again listen to that song and say well the brutal words he put into are true i shouldve listened now ur stuck with a crapy health care bill :p
Thing is, I don't believe it's bullshit, it's a step in the right direction...

That song doesn't actually say anything correct about the bill to begin with anyways, all it's doing is regurgitating fear mongering tripe that has been tossed around for over a year.
we'll see since u think u know whats inthe bill its going to ******** things up watch and see...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff