Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I have started walking/jogging recently to help with lowering my body fat but I want to tone my arms at the same time. I tried walking with weights but I only have 5 pounders and after a few minutes its just too much. Lately I have just been walking around my complex and on the treadmill. Are arm weights a good idea? If so what size/weight?
It completely matters on what your trying to tone in your arms.

If you trying to tone biceps then wrist weights will help if you make sure you hold your arms up wile walking/ jogging. If you want to tone fore arms them get a grip thing that you squeeze. There cheap, 5-15$. I actually don't know of a way to tone triceps without weights though razz
theImonster
It completely matters on what your trying to tone in your arms.

If you trying to tone biceps then wrist weights will help if you make sure you hold your arms up wile walking/ jogging. If you want to tone fore arms them get a grip thing that you squeeze. There cheap, 5-15$. I actually don't know of a way to tone triceps without weights though razz
Going for biceps right now. I got little 1lb Nike wrist weights.
just do 4 sets of dumbell curls high repetitions with somewhat light weights, and tricep pushdowns again with 4 sets of high reps with weight you cango up to 10-15 reps and feel the burn of cosntant msucle movement. high reps should help tone your arms, and not worry about getting bulky, if toning is your goal that is lolz mrgreen
AlEx CaMe As A RoMaN
just do 4 sets of dumbell curls high repetitions with somewhat light weights, and tricep pushdowns again with 4 sets of high reps with weight you cango up to 10-15 reps and feel the burn of cosntant msucle movement. high reps should help tone your arms, and not worry about getting bulky, if toning is your goal that is lolz mrgreen

He said he wants to try and do it at the same time so save time razz kinda gets rid of the purpose of the wrist weights if he's just gonna to curls
theImonster
AlEx CaMe As A RoMaN

He said he wants to try and do it at the same time so save time razz kinda gets rid of the purpose of the wrist weights if he's just gonna to curls

*She sweatdrop
My bad xD short hair on the avatar so I automatically assumed razz
theImonster
My bad xD short hair on the avatar so I automatically assumed razz
I have short hair IRL too crying
But it's obviously diffrent in real life Xd shush
theImonster

I guess I should just strap my bewbs down with ducktape and pretend im a boy since I have short hair and stuff.

xD

And if you mean it is different as in not the same style or length as my Avi.. you would be wrong razz

Short hairs I has
Emo Lollipop
theImonster

I guess I should just strap my bewbs down with ducktape and pretend im a boy since I have short hair and stuff.

xD

And if you mean it is different as in not the same style or length as my Avi.. you would be wrong razz

Short hairs I has
YOUR FACE WILL GIVE AWAY THAT Your a woman -_-
theImonster
Emo Lollipop
theImonster

xD

Short hairs I has
YOUR FACE WILL GIVE AWAY THAT Your a woman -_-

What if I wear a fake mustache?
theImonster
AlEx CaMe As A RoMaN

yeah but shes saying she gets tired pretty fast while doing the jog and weight wraps on, its better just to isolate the muscles she want toned with the basic movements that work them out, trying to kill 2 birds with one stone wouldnt be such a good idea, its better to just be patient and take the time to do cardio, and weights seperately. mrgreen
Emo Lollipop
So I have started walking/jogging recently to help with lowering my body fat but I want to tone my arms at the same time. I tried walking with weights but I only have 5 pounders and after a few minutes its just too much. Lately I have just been walking around my complex and on the treadmill. Are arm weights a good idea? If so what size/weight?

Arm weights are good, I have a pair that I can adjust the weight to my preference. Although, If you wanted an arm exercise while walking you should put a timer on your watch for like a minute or something and after a minute of walking or jogging you stop and do ten pushups. Pushups are any ladies best friend. Makes your arms looks sexy and keeps your boobs perky. The extra muscle can also make them bigger. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff