Junior Gaian

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
So I'm not exactly the most active teen in the world... sweatdrop

I procrastinate and I'm lazy...

BUT ANYWAYS....

Do you guys know of any PRODUCTIVE work out routines that aren't very STRENUOUS?
I've got asthma pretty bad, so I need something that's productive, but not gonna give me an asthma attack D:

And maybe some easy, healthy meals that I could toss into my diet as well? c:
You aren't going to get an effective workout if it's not strenuous. If you're worried about asthma, you can always start out by walking for 30 minutes straight, making your way up to power-walking and eventually jogging. Work out your legs as well. You can find some really good leg workouts online and on Youtube. Squats are the favorite among woman athletes and body builders. If you've never heard of a "Squatter's butt" do a google search (images) for "Yeah, she squats". Your butt is your largest muscle, and like any muscle, it can be built.

Eat healthy foods like carrots, celery, unsalted nuts, baked chickens, broccoli, salads, tomatoes... things like that.

Avoid greasy foods and fried foods at all costs. Don't eat until you're "stuffed" or full, but until satisfied with your meal.

Junior Gaian

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
l_Shamrock_l
You aren't going to get an effective workout if it's not strenuous. If you're worried about asthma, you can always start out by walking for 30 minutes straight, making your way up to power-walking and eventually jogging. Work out your legs as well. You can find some really good leg workouts online and on Youtube. Squats are the favorite among woman athletes and body builders. If you've never heard of a "Squatter's butt" do a google search (images) for "Yeah, she squats". Your butt is your largest muscle, and like any muscle, it can be built.

Eat healthy foods like carrots, celery, unsalted nuts, baked chickens, broccoli, salads, tomatoes... things like that.

Avoid greasy foods and fried foods at all costs. Don't eat until you're "stuffed" or full, but until satisfied with your meal.
Yeah, I know that. But maybe a workout routine that I can start with that'll build up my stamina and endurance and what not?

Because I'm really out of shape and yeah.. D:
I want to be healthy and fit looking.
x BATMAN xx
l_Shamrock_l

Yeah, I know that. But maybe a workout routine that I can start with that'll build up my stamina and endurance and what not?

You can start with walking for 30 minutes a day, and, as I said, make your way up to jogging every day. Doing this will have all the benefits you're looking for as a beginner.

For the first week, walk lightly for 30 minutes
Second week, power-walk for 30 minutes
Third walk, jog for 15-20 minutes. Go for 20.
Fourth week: jog for 30 minutes

Once you can jog for 30 minutes with little effort you may want to increase the time you spend jogging.

Walking and jogging will help build your respiratory system as well as your legs (Calfs, quadriceps, hamstrings, gluteous maxi mus)

Begin implementing daily routines such as:

Monday: Chest/triceps
Tuesdays: Back, secondary biceps
Wednesday: Core (Abs/obliques)
Thursday: Legs (Squats, baby!)
Friday: Bicep/shoulders

Saturday/Sunday - Rest or jog. Up to you.

No - lifting weights will not make a woman a huge, grossly buff man-lady. Body-building women who look like the Hulk use gross amounts of hormone boosters, steroids and other supplements. When a woman does workout and becomes healthy, they are typically rather small, but very toned and curvy.

It's not a stereotype to say that women are physically weaker in their upper body. Start with low amounts of weight, especially when you're a beginner and work your way up. Learn proper form before you try to lift heavier. Form matters far more than how much you can lift.

If you like I can give you my daily workout routine or you can do some research online and put your own together or you can find a personal trainer or a friend who knows what they're doing to work out with. What works for both of us, however, may differ, as we are two different people. The gender difference also comes in to play when generating a working routine.

Junior Gaian

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
l_Shamrock_l
x BATMAN xx
l_Shamrock_l

You can start with walking for 30 minutes a day, and, as I said, make your way up to jogging every day. Doing this will have all the benefits you're looking for as a beginner.

For the first week, walk lightly for 30 minutes
Second week, power-walk for 30 minutes
Third walk, jog for 15-20 minutes. Go for 20.
Fourth week: jog for 30 minutes

Once you can jog for 30 minutes with little effort you may want to increase the time you spend jogging.

Walking and jogging will help build your respiratory system as well as your legs (Calfs, quadriceps, hamstrings, gluteous maxi mus)

Begin implementing daily routines such as:

Monday: Chest/triceps
Tuesdays: Back, secondary biceps
Wednesday: Core (Abs/obliques)
Thursday: Legs (Squats, baby!)
Friday: Bicep/shoulders

Saturday/Sunday - Rest or jog. Up to you.

No - lifting weights will not make a woman a huge, grossly buff man-lady. Body-building women who look like the Hulk use gross amounts of hormone boosters, steroids and other supplements. When a woman does workout and becomes healthy, they are typically rather small, but very toned and curvy.

It's not a stereotype to say that women are physically weaker in their upper body. Start with low amounts of weight, especially when you're a beginner and work your way up. Learn proper form before you try to lift heavier. Form matters far more than how much you can lift.

If you like I can give you my daily workout routine or you can do some research online and put your own together or you can find a personal trainer or a friend who knows what they're doing to work out with. What works for both of us, however, may differ, as we are two different people. The gender difference also comes in to play when generating a working routine.
You're amazing. ily.

Thank you <3 emotion_awesome emotion_bigheart
I can only imagine exercise helping your asthma. If you're interested in jogging/running, try the Couch to 5K program, it's what made a runner out of me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff