Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey guys! So, I haven't been on Gaiaonline in a VERY long time, but since I'm here now, I am gonna start this forum for you all looking to get in shape and stay fit.

Click Blogilates to enter the magical portal of fantasticness.

Now, she [ Cassey Ho] has a Beginner's Calendar and it is WONDERFUL. It really works. I did it for about three weeks and I saw changes in just 2 weeks, I stopped because I have the hardest time being motivated, but I am about to start it again!!

Also, on this site, if you feel like you would like to get started, she has a page for Success Stories which really helps make you believe it works.

YOU HAVE TO PUSH YOURSELF!!

All of her videos on the calendars she has are onYouTube
Anyways, if you choose to do this, good luck and share your ideas and stories here!!! 3nodding

Clean Explorer

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
Hey guys!!
It's Kirbear036, just a new account with my current e-mail is all. Someone hacked this and it took me a minute to get it back :] Anyways, LET'S CHAT SOME BLOGILATES!

Clean Explorer

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
Today marks the day that I restart the beginner's calendar! biggrin Let's do this! emotion_yatta cat_3nodding

Clean Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
Girlfriend started following her a year ago, but got into doing her work outs 3 months ago. Her body is more toned now with less fat in the stomach and thighs.

Some of her friends paid for workout programs like "Insanity" only to quit a week later. Blogilates deserves all the subscribers she can get

Clean Explorer

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
Kyusinx
Girlfriend started following her a year ago, but got into doing her work outs 3 months ago. Her body is more toned now with less fat in the stomach and thighs.

Some of her friends paid for workout programs like "Insanity" only to quit a week later. Blogilates deserves all the subscribers she can get

I agree. :]

Fuzzy Fairy

I love her workouts and everything on her blog. They're really user friendly for real people, unlike Insanity which is for crazy people or athletes. rofl

Clean Explorer

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
Im a penguin
I love her workouts and everything on her blog. They're really user friendly for real people, unlike Insanity which is for crazy people or athletes. rofl

amen to that lol

Fuzzy Fairy

kikixkitty13
Im a penguin

amen to that lol

The cauliflower pizza recipe she had was rather unfortunate though, asides from that all has been good biggrin xd

Clean Explorer

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
Im a penguin
kikixkitty13
Im a penguin

amen to that lol

The cauliflower pizza recipe she had was rather unfortunate though, asides from that all has been good biggrin xd

Oh im glad you told me i hadnt tried it yet. i was scared. i bought the recipes but never made it. The oatmeal cookie was kinda bland. tastes better with brown sugar

Fuzzy Fairy

kikixkitty13
Im a penguin
kikixkitty13
Im a penguin

amen to that lol

Oh im glad you told me i hadnt tried it yet. i was scared. i bought the recipes but never made it. The oatmeal cookie was kinda bland. tastes better with brown sugar

It was a good idea but it was clearly just cauliflower and was too much. Have to give her props for trying all these recipes even if they're only alright though xD

Clean Explorer

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
Im a penguin
kikixkitty13
Im a penguin
kikixkitty13
Im a penguin

amen to that lol

It was a good idea but it was clearly just cauliflower and was too much. Have to give her props for trying all these recipes even if they're only alright though xD

Oh I know right and when she makes the videos on them she's like "OOOH YUMMMYYY" haha

Shy Gaian

I love her channel so much. crying Cassey is a great person. And I look and feel better when focusing on Pilates rather than heavy weight lifting.

Clean Explorer

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
GAYN MALIK
I love her channel so much. crying Cassey is a great person. And I look and feel better when focusing on Pilates rather than heavy weight lifting.

I have no upper body strength whatsoever, so weight lifting is not my thing

Shy Gaian

kikixkitty13
GAYN MALIK

Shouldn't you be focusing on this region in particular then? confused

Clean Explorer

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
GAYN MALIK
kikixkitty13
GAYN MALIK

Shouldn't you be focusing on this region in particular then? confused

I guess technically. But my main focus is my abs and legs and butt. I have enough arm strength to get things done. Besides, Cassey posts videos that use all of the muscles in your body and stuff. So eventually I'll be okay :]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff