Welcome to Gaia! ::

started working out with my buddy and just wanted to know how many other people work out

Hilarious Genius

I have a personal training certificate so if you need tips you can ask me!
According to a recent study, only about 16% of all Americans in teen and adult years undergo ANY sort of exercise a day. Meaning you're actually quite special for being one of the few Americans that still care about fitness.
Good for you. Keep it up.
biggrin

Generous Flatterer

I I I workout! biggrin

Haha, 3 hours of Martial Arts 6 days a week, and 2 hours of yoga a week as well.
in addition to Swimming in the pool (summertime!)

i use to do intense cardio everyday but since my summer began, i've been lacking.
ab exercises seem to keep me in track though
User Image go for a five mile walk with a 7lb pack back and my dog, everyday. I would take breaks, but I'm finding that if I don't do some sort of exercise, I'll start getting anxious. It could be just anxiety from stress from life, and the 5 mile walk just helps get rid of the calories I'd be putting towards anxiety.
Stop eating for a week. You'll see some gains.

Fashionable Lunatic

10,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Well according to this website, 49% of Americans exercise 30 minutes per week and 18.5% exercise 1-2 days a week.

Kattion's Waifu

Wealthy Genius

7,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
work out in the morning. best energy throughout your day. :] and also eat healthy and exercise more. you're a dude so you should get into military workouts for fast results.
lol a lot of people do
I try to get jogging everyday approximately 30 minutes, and it's work for me.
little gingerr
started working out with my buddy and just wanted to know how many other people work out
thank you all for replying it really helps to know im not the only one who works out
I workout atleast 4 to 5 days a week! smile

Attacking Fatcat

27,050 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
Latopazora
User Image go for a five mile walk with a 7lb pack back and my dog, everyday. I would take breaks, but I'm finding that if I don't do some sort of exercise, I'll start getting anxious. It could be just anxiety from stress from life, and the 5 mile walk just helps get rid of the calories I'd be putting towards anxiety.
Be careful with that. If the weight is not distributed correctly, it could seriously hurt your back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff