Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey guys chikane here! My real name is Kristine.(: If you're reading this , please be positive , open minded, and respectful beacuse all I want to share with you is that I have found an better alternative in the world. In fact I don't even see it as an alternative, I see it as the solution for true and optimal health!

I know of an amazing health science company called USANA Health Sciences, and honestly I have never seen another health company than can beat USANA.
USANA is definitely all about one's overall health and provides everybody optimal health!
It has helped my family, friends, and of course myself, attain top nutrition!
Trust me , at first I was like, " ehh... I don't know. sounds like every other nutition company out there."
But once I saw he credentials, the founder, and it's home corporate office. Boy was I blown away!

The founder is named Dr. Myron Wentz. He is a scientist who loves and has focused on science his entire life! He even got 2 PHds on Microbiology and Immunology!(which basically = The study of saving a human life) And we can barely get our bachelors degree.. -.- Well the point is, yes, he is very hardworking and determined to help the world gain true health. The company has won an ALBERT EINSTEIN AWARD in , I believe it was the year 2007. If you don't know what that is, it's an award not many people receive at all. Because in order to get that award you must develop something that has to change mankind in someway. That's the only way I can word it, but correct me if I'm wrong. Not only that but USANA has also made sure they made it into the PDR ( Physician Desk Refernce) . Its the book of medicine that doctors and nurses have to study , and also its contains the prescribed medications that doctors prescribe their patients, and USANA has qualified for pharmaceutical quality!

There is of course so much more I can say about this amazing company,but please , if anyone is
looking for better nutrition and health, feel free to contact me through my email.
---> her_k@yahoo.com

Cause we believe everything we do helps you love life and live it!

Divine Zealot

chikane_miyu_rio
But once I saw he credentials, the founder, and it's home corporate office. Boy was I blown away!

For the record, credentials don't necessarily mean they are right, either.

In any case, I see you say nothing of how they help, their recommendations. I don't even see you mention what it is that they do.

It'd be better to go over those things here, rather than through email. Free exchange of information and all.

Wheezing Fatcat

Cute advertisement, but no. The last thing the health care system needs is another pyramid marketing scheme; Wall Street's already got its hands in enough pockets, don't you think? Furthermore, people don't need processed protein bars and food additives to get healthy. Closing disparities between different populations, reducing the amount of food deserts in poor areas, making information on nutrition and physical activity more widely available - these sorts of things are what need done. And Usana's credentials aren't even solid. And their CFO? He didn't study Biology. He studied Forestry. Because I'm sure pine trees love whey shakes, right?

So they are literally just like every other health product company. Go peddle elsewhere.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff