Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG Member

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
and casein! wtf? how? all these bro science guys tell me i should avoid sugary cereals. some say avoid cereal all together. what do?

thats his meals 1 day out from the show but his other vids he eats like that too

and heres a vid of his rippedness 1 day out from his show

Fashionable Lunatic

10,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Usain Bolt, fastest man in the world, admitted to practically living off of McDonalds chicken nuggets in an interview before the olympics.

OG Member

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
xXxEver rosexXx
Usain Bolt, fastest man in the world, admitted to practically living off of McDonalds chicken nuggets in an interview before the olympics.
i would love that diet emotion_drool

Fashionable Lunatic

10,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Da Bronx
xXxEver rosexXx

Become a world class athlete and no one will question you.
It's fool proof!

Divine Zealot

Da Bronx
and casein! wtf? how? all these bro science guys tell me i should avoid sugary cereals. some say avoid cereal all together. what do?

Most of the bro-science guys I talk too outside of the paleosphere will eat just about anything so long as they hit their micros.

xXxEver rosexXx
Da Bronx
xXxEver rosexXx

Become a world class athlete and no one will question you.
It's fool proof!

Something else to consider is that these are professional athletes, that burn off more calories in the weeks before competition than many will burn off in three times as long. Try getting 8000+ calories from primarily unprocessed food. Only people who might really be able to pull that off are the fruitarians.

Newbie Noob

Cereal really does have lotsa stuff in it. Well, most of them. They're actually more nutritious than the "healthy" crap my sister likes to buy.

I had a time in my life where I just kept on eating cereal because I was too lazy to actually cook myself some good meals and I lost some weight and grew a few centimeters.
stupid i would be working pout all day every day my diet special k and burgers
Da Bronx

thats his meals 1 day out from the show but his other vids he eats like that too

It almost doesn't matter what you eat as long as you hit your macros. Count out the calories, proteins and what not you need to eat and you'll be fine (in addition to your working out of course)
with all the lucky charms he buys, why wouldn't he just get store brand? he would save so much....
Da Bronx

it's fake
YumYumChulio
Da Bronx

It almost doesn't matter what you eat as long as you hit your macros. Count out the calories, proteins and what not you need to eat and you'll be fine (in addition to your working out of course)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff