Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Loiterer

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Streaker 200
I recently started drinking alot of water, because i was told it was healthy. however for the last 3 days i have had some sharp pain in my lower torso region (around my belly button under the muscle) My father said it sounded like kidney stones but idk... any help?

Savage Strawberry

Sometimes drinking too much water can be bad for you. However, you'd have to drink a lot. It puts a lot of strain on your kidneys.

But most likely you are experiencing something else. But my advice would be to drink only water for awhile (instead of soda, juice, ect.) and only drink when you feel thirsty.

Dedicated Loiterer

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Streaker 200
Skuzy
Sometimes drinking too much water can be bad for you. However, you'd have to drink a lot. It puts a lot of strain on your kidneys.

But most likely you are experiencing something else. But my advice would be to drink only water for awhile (instead of soda, juice, ect.) and only drink when you feel thirsty.
Thank you very much biggrin

ive been drinking around 2 quarts to 4 quarts (half a gallon) a day... so that might be too much

The case used to be that i would only drink around a cup a day (the rest soda) but for the last like 3 months ive been getting healthier biggrin

Shirtless Smoker

Yeah, you could be drinking too much water. You would know if you had kidney or bladder stones, they feel like being stabbed.. Kind of like period cramps.
BUT. I've got some weight I would like to lose also around my belly. I have friends who used "body wraps" and also AbCuts diet pill from the
Local GNC, plus water and gym time. I can definitely see a difference in just a few days, to two weeks.
: )

Dedicated Loiterer

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Streaker 200
Still Born Defect
If i lost much more i would be annorexic :/
i have been super healthy because of this game called Ingress and it requires a super high amount of mobility to play (Ex: Riding your bike) and with that i have tended to drink a ton of water...

Shirtless Smoker

Bladedassains Minion
Still Born Defect
i have been super healthy because of this game called Ingress and it requires a super high amount of mobility to play (Ex: Riding your bike) and with that i have tended to drink a ton of water...

Maybe you should take a trip to your local ER. It wouldn't hurt! Probably press down on your abdomen and do a xray.

Dedicated Loiterer

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Streaker 200
Still Born Defect
Bladedassains Minion
Still Born Defect

Maybe you should take a trip to your local ER. It wouldn't hurt! Probably press down on your abdomen and do a xray.
The ER? why not just a clinic xD. less expensive, plus i dont think its that serous... is it?

Shirtless Smoker

Bladedassains Minion
Still Born Defect
Bladedassains Minion
Still Born Defect

The ER? why not just a clinic xD. less expensive, plus i dont think its that serous... is it?

Well I suppose you could go to the clinic/ urgent care. XD It's not life or death, but if something doesn't feel right for a period of time I would go.
If it makes you feel better, my abdomen was hurting terribly one morning so I drove to the ER, my mom works at the local hospital so I think I automatically recommend it.. My bad)
Well it ended up that I was just constipated.
LOL XD

Dedicated Loiterer

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Streaker 200
Still Born Defect
Bladedassains Minion
Still Born Defect
Bladedassains Minion
Still Born Defect

Well I suppose you could go to the clinic/ urgent care. XD It's not life or death, but if something doesn't feel right for a period of time I would go.
If it makes you feel better, my abdomen was hurting terribly one morning so I drove to the ER, my mom works at the local hospital so I think I automatically recommend it.. My bad)
LOL XD

LOL
well... i have eaten alot of cheese recently (and ramen biggrin )

Shirtless Smoker

Bladedassains Minion
Still Born Defect
Bladedassains Minion
Still Born Defect
Bladedassains Minion
Still Born Defect

LOL XD

LOL

Yum. Anywho.. GO GET YOUR BELLY FIXED! : )

Dedicated Loiterer

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Streaker 200
Still Born Defect
Bladedassains Minion
Still Born Defect
Bladedassains Minion
Still Born Defect

LOL XD

LOL

Ill get it checked out
one of my gaia friends suggested i might be preggers (i am male) xDDDD

Shirtless Smoker

Bladedassains Minion
Still Born Defect
Bladedassains Minion
Still Born Defect
Bladedassains Minion
Still Born Defect

LOL XD

LOL

Ill get it checked out

Well... Take a test to be sure. XD

Dedicated Loiterer

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Streaker 200
Still Born Defect
Bladedassains Minion
Still Born Defect
Bladedassains Minion
Still Born Defect

LOL XD

LOL

Ill get it checked out

PFFFFFT i dont think i want to, what if it turns out to be positive...

Shirtless Smoker

Bladedassains Minion
Still Born Defect
Bladedassains Minion
Still Born Defect
Bladedassains Minion
Still Born Defect

LOL XD

LOL

Ill get it checked out

then you better go find the baby daddy(or momma..not sure how that works) or you'll be on Maury on tv. And I'll be watching "OOHH THAT ISNT YO BABAAY!"

The end.

Dedicated Loiterer

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Streaker 200
Still Born Defect
Bladedassains Minion
Still Born Defect
Bladedassains Minion
Still Born Defect

Ill get it checked out

then you better go find the baby daddy(or momma..not sure how that works) or you'll be on Maury on tv. And I'll be watching "OOHH THAT ISNT YO BABAAY!"

The end.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas