Total Votes:[ 22 ]
This poll closed on February 21, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.

Fuzzy Lunatic

12,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
So, my best friend and I are trying to do this "30 Day Squats Challenge" thing. And it's day 2 razz and she has discovered that only one side of her butt hurts, (One cheek does, one cheek doesn't) lol, is this bad or not?

Also, she would like to know if squats will make her butt bigger, or smaller?

kthanksbye ♥

Generous Friend

8,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
Idk but once you have a nice a** let me know -wink wink-

Big Duck

It's probably not bad. People usually have one stronger/more flexible side of the body. One buttcheek may be stronger than the other, so the other buttcheek gets sore more easily. I guess one way to know if this is the case is for her to focus squeezing the buttcheek that doesn't hurt rather than squeezing both cheeks during her squats.

Squats will tone her butt depending on how much she focuses on squeezing that area. Toning can result in a more lifted and stronger appearance, which is usually desirable. It won't make her butt smaller but it may create an illusion of a bigger butt depending on how much the muscles are toned. They will also tone her thighs.

Fuzzy Lunatic

12,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
Parasynthetic
It's probably not bad. People usually have one stronger/more flexible side of the body. One buttcheek may be stronger than the other, so the other buttcheek gets sore more easily. I guess one way to know if this is the case is for her to focus squeezing the buttcheek that doesn't hurt rather than squeezing both cheeks during her squats.

Squats will tone her butt depending on how much she focuses on squeezing that area. Toning can result in a more lifted and stronger appearance, which is usually desirable. It won't make her butt smaller but it may create an illusion of a bigger butt depending on how much the muscles are toned. They will also tone her thighs.

Thanks for answering yum_puddi this was really useful information and I appreciate it.

Fuzzy Lunatic

12,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
MrNoSwag
Idk but once you have a nice a** let me know -wink wink-

lolol, ofc emotion_dowant
It's probably because one of her cheeks is stronger than the other lool
and squats are supposed to make your booty bigger.

17,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Sounds like a good thing to do... good luck to your friend smile

Feline Genius

6,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Maybe she favors one side and should try to keep her balance better next time, but it's not a big deal. Also it depends on your body type I think. If you're skinny then I think it gives you a rounder butt?

Newbie Gaian

3,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
She is doing it wrong... next time when she does squats just ask her to make her butts tight... this will make a proper posture... it hurts mostly cuz of not standing straight...

check this out : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEQQle9-0NA

hope this helps wink

Wheezing Plague

It will make her butt more toned. People who carry lots of fat on their butts but little muscle might find that their butt 1) becomes smaller but 2) perkier/bigger in different areas. Muscly butts tend to be more lifted than fatty butts.

If she has little fat/little muscle in her butt it will make it fuller.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff