Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Smoker

How do you combat it?

I've had a lot on my mind, and while it's not anything bad, I still can't sleep.

How do you lay down and go to bed and just stay there? Its so hard for me right now. I am hoping tomorrow night I will just pass out after work.
You could do a work out a few hours before you go to bed. Just make sure that you do something after to help calm your body down. I found reading a book after for a couple hours puts me right to sleep. It also helps to not look at anything like t.v or a computer or smart phone before you go to sleep. Drawing, reading, writing I have found all of these to be helpful. Except when I get to engrossed in them and then forget about time and stay up the whole night instead of falling asleep. So there are pro's and cons. I mean there are sleeping pills. But.. eh. I can't say much about them since I only tried them for a week and although they did put me to sleep I woke up four hours later with the worst munchies ever and feeling so energetic. I ate so much more than I thought my stomach could handle and it never felt like enough. So I just went back to book reading before bed.
If it's so bad that you really aren't getting any sleep at all you might want to see a doctor.

Wheezing Smoker

Thank you. Ive finally gotten sleep and I think my new psych meds had to do with it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff