Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Elder

13,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Crack Shot 50
I didn't know where else to post this, but I was wondering if someone might possbiliy know what is going on.

At work half a year ago I hurt my foot by hitting it agaisnt a grate, I don't know if this has anything to do with what is happening now but thought I'd bring it up.

Fast forward to know, a few days ago at work my foot and leg started bothering me. It got worse and worse, and now my leg is achy at times, my foot hurts a little at times. (Dull) My foot has swollen and so has my ankle. I feel weakness in my leg to walk? I think, it is hard to describe.

Does anyone know what this might be?

I was thinking a nerve issue but I'm not sure.

Fluffy Fatcat

8,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I don't feel like you should be getting advice from people online who might or not have the authorized education to evaluate a possible damage to your body like that.

The only advice I should go is go see a doctor.

I've had experience with being too late in visiting the doctor, when I damaged my knee last year which resulted in an operation and lastable damage I still have. I thought it wasn't anything special in the beginning but it got worse...and the nurse I first visited didn't get me in the system fast enough so it took four months from damage to surgery which is far too long, and resulted in it getting more fatal.

So...go to a doctor, or nurse or something or someone who has the authority to evaluate the damage and give a prognosis heart

It's better too early than too late wink

Sry if I have bad english...
please get off gaia and go see a doctor or at least go to a clinic.

the internet is pretty much a big witch hunt when it comes to threads like these.

your pain will never be the same as my pain.

call a doc.

Sparkly Duck

Whatever it is, it's getting noticeably worse. Get it checked out ASAP.

Aged Elder

13,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Crack Shot 50
Got to a doctor, turned out my sciatic vein had been pinched.

I am now fine, thanks for the answers.

Fluffy Fatcat

8,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Blast Off For The Moon
Got to a doctor, turned out my sciatic vein had been pinched.

I am now fine, thanks for the answers.

That's so good! emotion_yatta

I got worried you see x)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out