good luck! (:

Fashionable Genius

Updated Weekly/Daily!

Fashionable Genius

Updated Weekly/Daily Log!
Awh well good luck!! I know you can do it (:

Fashionable Genius

Updated Weekly/Daily Log!

Question of the day : What do you do to avoid binging/cheating?

Shy Flatterer

7,250 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Good luck on your journey. I have subscribed to your thread as to it might help me when I start my journal. Though the food part will be hard as to being low on money and healthy food is expensive...

Fashionable Genius

xXEmo_CarrotsXx
Good luck on your journey. I have subscribed to your thread as to it might help me when I start my journal. Though the food part will be hard as to being low on money and healthy food is expensive...

Thanks for subscribing! Good luck on your journal as well, the money part is a tough one, most unhealthy foods are cheap while the healthier foods are expensive sad

Ruthless Phantom

Von Diita
xXEmo_CarrotsXx

Thanks for subscribing! Good luck on your journal as well, the money part is a tough one, most unhealthy foods are cheap while the healthier foods are expensive sad

This is my biggest problem right now.
I've found that bags of frozen veg can be quite cheap and they last quite a while. Right now, we have a bag of mixed veg, a bag of peas and a bag of sweetcorn

Fashionable Genius

Updated Daily/Weekly Log!

Question of the day: How do you push yourself to keep running, ignoring the pain?

Fashionable Genius

Darella Loren
Von Diita
xXEmo_CarrotsXx

This is my biggest problem right now.
I've found that bags of frozen veg can be quite cheap and they last quite a while. Right now, we have a bag of mixed veg, a bag of peas and a bag of sweetcorn

I love peas, not a fan of corn though. Frozen vegs are good! Well to me that is

Fashionable Genius

Updated Daily/Weekly Log!

Fashionable Genius

This is weird, I just weighed myself this morning, after I peed and before I ate, and it showed at 150. My last weight was 168, what the hell. The 168 measurement was from another scale so many that's why, i don't know which one is wrong

Ruthless Phantom

Different scales will show different things. Last year the scale at my gym was out by about 15lbs. I was so annoyed when I thought I was 189 and I was actually 204

Fashionable Genius

Darella Loren
Different scales will show different things. Last year the scale at my gym was out by about 15lbs. I was so annoyed when I thought I was 189 and I was actually 204

Ug, I don't know which one is right. I'm so discouraged right now
Von Diita
My Weight Loss Journey

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Introduction:

My name is Marvin and I've been wanting to lose weight for years now. I didn't have the dedication to do so until now. I'm 15 and I've been noticing that I'm progressively getting bigger and bigger. I wan't to adapt to a healthier life style earlier. I'm young so It would be easier if I did it earlier right, the earlier the better. I wan't to lose 48 pounds by the end of my school year. School just started on 8/13/13 and ends around June, that's a lot of time. But I have to remember about weight loss plateaus. I will be updating my status every month. Maybe I'll post my daily steps, calories, meals & exercises.

- 15 Years Old
- 5'5 Height
- Starting Weight: 168 Pounds
- Current Goal: 120 Pounds
- Current Pants Size : 32 inches

Objectives

- Eating healthier
- Dedication and Willpower
- Getting more sleep

Monthly Logs

August 14, 2013
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Current Weight : 168 Pounds
Pounds To Go: 48 Pounds
Height: 5'5
Pants Size: 32 Inches

How Much Weight Can Garcinia Cambogia Help Me Lose?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff