Welcome to Gaia! ::

Over the past few months, I have been waking up to uneven eyelids. My left eye suddenly turned into a monolid. This has never happened before all my life until recently. Anyone know of quick (at home) remedies/solutions to turning my left eye back into a double lid like how my right eye is?

Big Member

9,150 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Overstocked 200
alygators
Over the past few months, I have been waking up to uneven eyelids. My left eye suddenly turned into a monolid. This has never happened before all my life until recently. Anyone know of quick (at home) remedies/solutions to turning my left eye back into a double lid like how my right eye is?

Are you allergic to something in the house, or new in your diet?
sad

Versatile Lunatic

alygators

Zolofty
alygators

Are you allergic to something in the house, or new in your diet?
sad

Nothing has changed in my diet.
Also, it can't be my house because I also got it when staying in my apartment during the school semester.

Enigmatic Lover

Do you have any pain, redness, or swelling of the eye with the monolid?

How has your sleep been in the past few months?

Dapper Shopper

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
YingZhongHu
Do you have any pain, redness, or swelling of the eye with the monolid?

How has your sleep been in the past few months?

I concur with the sleeping part, I have double eyelids but if I get less or more than 8 hours of sleep, one eye tends to become a 'mono- lid '

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff