Welcome to Gaia! ::

which is better?

Also, i have really wide shoulders and small waist (V shape here), so i think i need to balance it out. widen my hips a bit or strengthening/toning my legs? what can you recommend? haha 4laugh
fresh milk all the way. Duh.

But seriously, humans shouldn't be consuming cow milk at all. Almond milk all the way.

Also, widen those hips. Hour glass shape is the way to go.

5,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
0x-Yuna-x0

But seriously, humans shouldn't be consuming cow milk at all. Almond milk all the way.

agreed 3nodding almond milk is so healthy and a lot better for digestion. i jug those half galloons in days lol
0x-Yuna-x0

Lunar Mantra

o.o i see. haha haven't heard of those almond milk here but will try to find some.
thankyou for your suggestions!! heart
Fresh milk. And if you can drink cow's milk, go organic. Both cow milk and almond milk are good drink.
Hip size is like breast size, it's mostly genetic. Though, one way to get larger hips and breasts, is to get pregnant and have the baby… though that's a little drastic. There are exercises that'll give you firmer hips, you can increase your caloric intake and do hip exercises, but I don't know how well that'll work. If you're body is just naturally V-shaped, then well… you're at the mercy of genetics. I've seen a lot of girls who are obese and have smaller hips than me, just as I've seen girls with smaller waists than me, but got hips big enough to drop a baby football team.
Latopazora
Fresh milk. And if you can drink cow's milk, go organic. Both cow milk and almond milk are good drink.
Hip size is like breast size, it's mostly genetic. Though, one way to get larger hips and breasts, is to get pregnant and have the baby… though that's a little drastic. There are exercises that'll give you firmer hips, you can increase your caloric intake and do hip exercises, but I don't know how well that'll work. If you're body is just naturally V-shaped, then well… you're at the mercy of genetics. I've seen a lot of girls who are obese and have smaller hips than me, just as I've seen girls with smaller waists than me, but got hips big enough to drop a baby football team.

HAHAHA i think i'll try the latter suggestion. xD
thanks a lot!! <3
Fresh Milk it is smile
Have you considered your bust size? (not too big not too small) It would help your wide shoulders look balanced together with your hips idea smile

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Soy milk, mad love for the soy milk or almond milk if you must..or hemp milk!

(I can't touch cow milk it makes me sick, intolerant)

Nine-tailed Fox

18,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Summer Pride 100
neither is good for you. fact.
French Kiwi Juice

how come? cute rainbow btw

Nine-tailed Fox

18,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Summer Pride 100
chegerets
French Kiwi Juice

how come? cute rainbow btw
milk is designed just for baby cows to fatten them up after birth.... not for humans, as has already been said.
and thanks 4laugh

Amateur Noob

0x-Yuna-x0

Almond milk? uh that sound's a bit disgusting.

Amateur Noob

Tigrosharu

hemp milk O.o?

Amateur Noob

uh I think it's time for some research haha I don't drink any kind of milk and some I haven't heard of before so hmm,do you have a balanced diet?I been drinking water c: btw

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
XxImaMessxX
Tigrosharu

hemp milk O.o?

You read right, milk made from hemp.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas