Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
If you're grossed out easily, PLEASE don't read this.

So.. How should I put this...
I literally just woke up because... I'm at a friends house, I turned over and I had to burp I guess, and when I did it tasted awful. It had the taste of throw up basically, and it's been happening every 5 or so minutes.
I hiccupped awhile ago, and felt like there was vomit coming up... And I have a phobia of some sort related to throwing up and I'm terrified.
Is this a virus or..? What should I do?

EDIT: Just threw up emotion_zombie

Retro Punk

YOu should throw up. Odds are you ate something that had gone bad. Or caught a stomach flu.

Hope you feel better !

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
                      ᵑᵞᵐᵠᵸ ᶳᵅᵞᶳ

I hate throwing up too, but sometimes you just have to get it over with. It's your body telling you that there's something in your system that it doesn't like and it's trying to get it out the fastest way possible.. which, unfortunately is throwing it up rather than waiting the 12-20 hours it takes to move through your digestive system. If it gets that far you'll feel worse.
Its normal
it normally happens after the recovery of your body (ie was sick etc) or you ate something that contains a bit much amount of MSG that your body can deal

Lonely Bookworm

Sounds like you might have Acid Reflux.

Even if you don't, TUMS will help if it's Acid Reflux or if it's just a stomach ache or flu.

I hope you start feeling better.

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Anyriss
Sounds like you might have Acid Reflux.

Even if you don't, TUMS will help if it's Acid Reflux or if it's just a stomach ache or flu.

I hope you start feeling better.

I do have Acid Reflux actually, I just never had this bad of a problem with it.

Lonely Bookworm

It's probably just something you ate then, or maybe you laid down too quickly after you ate.

Blessed Cat

lol that emoticon face bwuwhhaha i too fear throwing up, like ill just keep throwing up and wont be able to breathe and then suffocate from all the throw up burning_eyes

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Anyriss
It's probably just something you ate then, or maybe you laid down too quickly after you ate.

I ate dinner around 5, went to bed at 10-11 and got sick around 2 am... It could have been the food sweatdrop

RevvRaptor's Fangirl

Toxic Garbage

I love throwing up. OnO I can do it without fingers/etc. All I do is just put my head over the toilet and just throw up. I'm actually weirdly proud of it.

I usually throw up when I'm getting drunk - just to be able to drink more.
But I don't have a problem with alcohol - I drink once every 2-3 months or so, so no worries.

What comes to your problem - throwing up makes you feel better, so you should do it whenever you feel like it. That's why I like it. :3

Kirai Nenshou's Fangirl

Star

13,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Do you get waves of nausea? If so you may have the stomach flu. I think you do either way. And if you feel the need to throw up. Do it. It cleans out your body. Don't force it to happen though. Just let it happen when it needs too.

Questionable Bunny

20,375 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Well at least its out now lol. hope you are feeling better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff