Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Noob

7,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
crying im too nervous to ride my bike or jog outside!!! recently we had a new neighbor move in and it just so happens hes my school's baseball coach and i feel like if i ride he'll glare out his window thinking, 'ugh look at that fatty ride their bike >.>'

i do own an in-home gym but ive found that riding and jogging tend to work better at losing weight for me, any advice? emotion_8c
I think you should not care what other people think of you.

Liberal Noob

7,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lady Kariel

its really hard not to m8, especially living in such a small town as mine
Lalondaye
Lady Kariel

Well it's a mental thing. You can start by doing it in early morning when few people are there are gradually you might get more comfortable.

Liberal Noob

7,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lady Kariel
Lalondaye
Lady Kariel

Well it's a mental thing. You can start by doing it in early morning when few people are there are gradually you might get more comfortable.

thats a really good idea man, thanks!
Lalondaye
Lady Kariel
Lalondaye
Lady Kariel

I'm a lady emo

Liberal Noob

7,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lady Kariel
Lalondaye
Lady Kariel
Lalondaye
Lady Kariel

I'm a lady emo

thats a really good idea girl!* biggrin

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
I've been thinking about getting this https://www.zombiesrungame.com/ because I figure I won't give a lick about what other people think when I've got a hoard of zombies that I'm running from xd

I do agree about exercising earlier in the morning when there's less people about.

Liberal Noob

7,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sheshira
I've been thinking about getting this https://www.zombiesrungame.com/ because I figure I won't give a lick about what other people think when I've got a hoard of zombies that I'm running from xd

I do agree about exercising earlier in the morning when there's less people about.

!!! i actually used to have this on my ipod !!! it was really neat!

Distinct Noob

where a shirt that says i'ma bad a** b****
and look so thug that no body gonna mess with u

or throw your bike at your neighbor to show your dominance and how strong u are

Liberal Noob

7,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
u-shet
where a shirt that says i'ma bad a** b****
and look so thug that no body gonna mess with u

or throw your bike at your neighbor to show your dominance and how strong u are

genius

Fashionable Phantom

If that's the type of person your new neighbour is, do you really care what he thinks?

Listen. Everybody needs to start somewhere. If you're interested and passionate about getting healthy, then you have to learn to love yourself now. Embrace who you are, and make goals to improve, but without putting yourself down.

So if you're fat and you're exercising with a goal in mind, you're 1000x better than people who are fat and too lazy or self-loathing to bother trying to change their bad habits.

You go girl.

Besides, if you live in a small town, wouldn't you want to be the inspiring person in town, the girl who changed for the better? So people will talk about that fat chick who exercises. But if you stick to it, lose weight, there's not much they can put you down for, is there?

EDIT: If you have some dysfunctional psychological predisposition that makes it so you're literally immobilized by a lack of confidence, you could consider exercising in the comfort of your own home. That's how I got fit.

Invisible Noob

Everyone starts somewhere, don't let what negative people may think of you get you down. Good luck, and hope you meet all your goals

Vermillion Smoker

19,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Tipsy 100
most people are gonna be happy to see you out there sweating. i used to weigh 300lbs, im at 180lbs now, i used people thinking i was fat as motivation.
Sheshira

You just changed my life with this app!!! Thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff