Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wilderness Citizen

11,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
Is this normal? And if so,how long should I expect it to last?

Newbie Noob

midnightmoonchild

Oh my goodness. I have never heard of this happening before. I'm not a smoker but I do know people who have quite and i've never known of anyone to have this kind of problem. I suggest that if this persists to go to your doctor and ask about it.
I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help!

Wilderness Citizen

11,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
Jin_Hee1
midnightmoonchild

Oh my goodness. I have never heard of this happening before. I'm not a smoker but I do know people who have quite and i've never known of anyone to have this kind of problem. I suggest that if this persists to go to your doctor and ask about it.
I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help!

Yeah, I think I will do. It's not very upsetting, but since I rarely remember my dreams, it's very unusual.
I don't think it's unusual. It's virtually the same for any addiction: even a simple food addiction (people who give up junk foods for new years revolutions, ect.) will cause the body stress. You're dreams will often reflect how you are feeling.

Many people with depression report vivid and strange dreams as well. I imagine your body is going through it's own sort of depression right now: giving up smoking is tough.

Best of luck to you!

p.s If you are really having trouble with the dreams, try using Melatonin. It's a natural sleep aid that helps the body back into a regular sleep cycle. Sleep with NO lights on, and try calming activities before bed (avoiding T.V).

Newbie Noob

Smoking... cigarettes?

Wilderness Citizen

11,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
Larovina
Smoking... cigarettes?

Yeah

Quick Reply

Submit