Welcome to Gaia! ::

You don't have to make calculations with calories, if you want to lose excessive fat all you have to do is eat to satisfy your hunger instead of your tongue and perform significant physical activity on a regular basis. Our bodies are made to move and to exert strength, it's a natural thing everbody should do.
I was told to eat every three hours to help get my metabolism going. I also got put on the eve diet. basically veggies and fruits. If its processed, Its a no. I was tested for thyroid but no results yet. I even bought the insanity to help get into shape, its hard. BUT its totally worth it. I nibble every three hours and it seems to be helping. I was also diagnosed with celiac disease. So I don't eat gluten and im not a fan of dairy. Plus I am a vegetarian. So. Im hoping this year will be better for me. Im not sick anymore.

Divine Zealot

Aragorn334
Here is what I ate today.

Stouffers fettuccini alfredo 560
2 slices of tofuky bologna 67
3 slices of american cheese 270
1 cup of apple sauce 100
1 banana 105
1 flintstone vitamin

1,112 calories
According to my fitbit I burned 1796 calories

Yeah my diet is ******** shitty. But I am always eating less the then I burn. I will even eat under 1000 calories. Yet I am not loosing.

Did you record this caloric intake by grams, or did you do so by what it says on the label?

Second, consider calorie cycling. Eat more on days you exercise, and less on days you're more sedentary (this includes your regular daily routine). Do a bit of math, and by the week. Have a few days where you eat more, and a few more days where you eat less. Think of something like, oh... 2-3 days of an exercise routine, where you eat somewhat more, and then the rest of the days, take it easy, and eat less. A chronic caloric defecit slows down your metabolism, we're not designed for that. Just ensure you have a deficit after all of the math.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff