Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hamora Hime
Miragen

You should realise that people who reply to you are trying to help you, otherwise they wouldn't bother, and that 99% of people here do not genuinly care about you, and if they say they do, they are lying, we are on the internet here.

Hmm...you don't say? I wonder how I was able to log into this website and reply in this thread..... I'm pretty sure a potato didn't help me do that.

The ******** are you even rambling?
Are you high on corn?

2,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
Miragen
Hamora Hime
Miragen

You should realise that people who reply to you are trying to help you, otherwise they wouldn't bother, and that 99% of people here do not genuinly care about you, and if they say they do, they are lying, we are on the internet here.

Hmm...you don't say? I wonder how I was able to log into this website and reply in this thread..... I'm pretty sure a potato didn't help me do that.

Are you high on corn?

No I'm not high. You're high, you silly potato.
Hamora Hime
Miragen
Hamora Hime
Miragen

Are you high on corn?

No I'm not high. You're high, you silly potato.

Fair enough.
Your bodyweight and general levels of energy would most likely be the only things affected.

Your mood could take a slight swing toward the negative.
I tried the cleansing diet only water, fruits and vegetables and I was about to survive until a week only and I feel so week in my body yet I feel detox. For me it only takes one week to go on diet without carbs protein etc.

2,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
RuthAnne07
I tried the cleansing diet only water, fruits and vegetables and I was about to survive until a week only and I feel so week in my body yet I feel detox. For me it only takes one week to go on diet without carbs protein etc.

cleansing. Yeap thats what im aiming for. Im not doing this to lose weight or anything like that. Thanks a lot 😊 thats good to know.
We can live without proteins for month or two. But then our organs will start malfunctioning due to absence of essential enzymes which are necessary for our metabolism and organs will fail to work and we will die.
most common macro to restrict is carbs, but thats usually for cutting fats through ketosis, but even still carbs are very crucial in muscle recovery/development much like protein so its often "cycled" to get rid of unwanted fats whilst still building/retaining muscularity. protein and fats in my book so always be consistent.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff