Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Streaker

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Trader 100
I'm 15. 5'6' I Lift weights, run, pushups, crunches etc. I've just been wondering how to get bigger like just look a bit more large.
I eat normal foods and stuff but I can't simply find a way on how to get a bit like buff looking if you want to say lol. I've tried protein shakes before but I can' stand the horrible taste they have. Any suggestions?

Premium Trainer

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
work out with heavier weights and less reps and also eat high protein meals. and change your workouts daily to keep your muscles guessing.

Profitable Streaker

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Trader 100
cgoodness
work out with heavier weights and less reps and also eat high protein meals. and change your workouts daily to keep your muscles guessing.

Thanks

Premium Trainer

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Hellspartan19
cgoodness

Thanks

no problems bro. and drink lots of water.

Profitable Streaker

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Trader 100
cgoodness
Hellspartan19
cgoodness

Thanks

no problems bro. and drink lots of water.

Hehe water is the only thing I drink x)

Clean Raider

3,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
No not less reps..try using more aim for about 10-12 reps with 3 sets.
Ive been doing bodybuilding for the past year and made huge gains with this and make sure you are eating ALOT. alot of meat and carbs!

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Eat above your TDEE and get a good powerlifting beginner's program. If you have no weight lifting experience something like Starting Strength would be perfect. If you want to throw in some bodybuilding focused 8-12 rep sets of some accessory lifts then that's great too. But most importantly eat a lot of food. Gotta eat more than you burn to get big.

Dangerous Genius

3,650 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I am really really ripped, 5'10 and can fly/ dunk on a 10 feet rim. And im 64kgs and can bench two 45kg dumbells with proper form, slow motion without bouncing (thats 90kgs total).

I can train you if you were here, but my best advice is to use lighter weights than your max, but go deep on your form, especially on squats, but never never compromise form. go lighter if you have to. and never lock your arms.

and my secret- I am ripper than bruce lee, no joke, but my secret is to use eggs. I never used protein shake EVER in my life. that is only casein.

Eggs contain 24 amino acids (proteins) the most complete building block of nutrition.

and easy to use! just boil in a pot of hot water a whole carton, like 12 eggs, time it correctly, pour out the hot water, then put in cold water in the pot full of eggs.

peel them (if you are good at it, you can peel in directly into two halves) and eat all 12 after working out! I usually eat one after each set, it gives me time to recuperate.

Use water to swallow the red egg down if you dont like the red.

Dangerous Genius

3,650 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Best muscle groups that I train:
shoulders
chest
quads
ABs
Back
hands (yes, not forearms, but hands. if you research or workout long enough, there is a difference. this is a key secret here, unbelievers, LAUGH!)

i dont really do bicep curls, or much triceps (although I should) but they get more than enough in my compound exercises anyway

and google this: hugarian world champion greco roman wrestler training

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces