Welcome to Gaia! ::

i need to know i want to lose weight.

Popular Sex Symbol

you cant. unless you get liposuction but um... thats not good.

it took me 3 months to lose 30 pounds and that was from exercising 4-5 times a week and eating healthier. there is no shortcut to losing weight.

Shy Dabbler

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
There is no magic pill, exercise, or diet that will make you lose quick pounds. It just doesn't work that way.

Before trying to lose any weight, understand it's a life style change. Or you'll just gain it all back in a month. You have to be dedicated or it just won't work.

I'll tell you what I did to lose 40 pounds in around a year. But this is what worked for me, everyone is different.

I decreased my calorie intake to around 1,500 calories per day, for starters. You have to keep track, little snacks and nibbles do add up. And they add up quick.

Eating 3, 500 calorie meals is better than just eating one huge meal. It keeps your metabolism going throughout the day, so it's always working.

It's also important to eat healthier, not just eat smaller amounts of junk.

Exercise is another important key factor. It can be just as simple as walking, doing a set of sit ups, etc. I suggest doing this everyday, and having one day of rest.

Don't let it get out of control.

Unfortunately I was extremely obsessed with losing weight, to the point of restricting and purging. I felt it was the only thing I was able to control in my life, and the only thing I was good at. I've lost all interest in anything I loved, hurt my family and friends, and have fallen into depression. All I care about is losing weight.

Losing weight is an uphill battle, and it's important to keep in control. Good luck! <3

ShakeZor's Waifu

Big Trash

There is no real way to do this (unless you count removing body parts. If you take of a leg that'll be a solid 40 pounds right there).
And, as someone who has an eating disorder, I can let you know that unhealthy behaviors aren't going to help you either. You'll lose maybe 3 pounds before your body just stops cooperating. And then the next week is hell on your mental state, digestion, and muscle coordination. Just in case you were thinking about something extreme.
then how do boxers and mma fighter lose weight so fast ???? before there match up i hear they weight atleast 20 or 30 pounds heaver
Boxers and MMA fighters also have a slew of health professionals at their disposal. Its the same for contestants on the biggest loser. More than likely, to lose massive amounts of weight , someone has to be on a Very Low Calorie diet ( VLC ), generally 800 or less BUT again, these people have health care professionals to carefully monitor their diets, exercise, nutrients, bone density, muscle mass, ect, ect, ect. It is definitely not recommended to go on a VLC diet without having a properly trained dietician to ensure you're not doing massive damage to your body in order to lose weight. It can be done, but NEEDS PROPER SUPERVISION.

Blessed Cat

the only weight you can lose fast like a mma is water weight, then they rehydrate and eat before the match. They starve them selves just to make the weight... Reduce ur carbohydrates extremely
Healthy diet/exercise.
Watch what you eat and limit your calorie intake. Exercising helps too. There's no "miracle diet" and don't ever trust a product that promises to help you lose weight fast. They are often unhealthy and addictive.
Mouthgasmic
the only weight you can lose fast like a mma is water weight, then they rehydrate and eat before the match. They starve them selves just to make the weight... Reduce ur carbohydrates extremely
tell me more of this so its fasting and drinking water ?
so guys i was thinking about if i drink like 2 monsters or red then i go out in run lol
Cutsie Mootsie
There is no magic pill, exercise, or diet that will make you lose quick pounds. It just doesn't work that way.

Before trying to lose any weight, understand it's a life style change. Or you'll just gain it all back in a month. You have to be dedicated or it just won't work.

I'll tell you what I did to lose 40 pounds in around a year. But this is what worked for me, everyone is different.

I decreased my calorie intake to around 1,500 calories per day, for starters. You have to keep track, little snacks and nibbles do add up. And they add up quick.

Eating 3, 500 calorie meals is better than just eating one huge meal. It keeps your metabolism going throughout the day, so it's always working.

Exercise is another important key factor. It can be just as simple as walking, doing a set of sit ups, etc. I suggest doing this everyday, and having one day of rest.

Unfortunately I was extremely obsessed with losing weight, to the point of restricting and purging. I felt it was the only thing I was able to control in my life, and the only thing I was good at. I've lost all interest in anything I loved, hurt my family and friends, and have fallen into depression. All I care about is losing weight.

Losing weight is an uphill battle, and it's important to keep in control. Good luck! <3
df i dont wanna lose 40 pounds i want lose it all and be buff .

Shy Dabbler

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
All the bitches love me
Cutsie Mootsie

As you gain muscle you will lose fat as well, that's just how it works. And as you continue working out you will get buff, but you really have to work at it.
Cutsie Mootsie
All the bitches love me
Cutsie Mootsie

As you gain muscle you will lose fat as well, that's just how it works. And as you continue working out you will get buff, but you really have to work at it.
can i lose weight from lifting weight because i used lift weight with my cousin he made me lift light weight like for example i get 5 pound dumbbell try do it up to 40 times or i go on machine to work my legs but the lowest not heavy and do it has much as possible i did that i lost like 20 pounds but then stop working out with me then i gain all my weight back i even did shoulder shrug heavy weight i was building and lose fat and building muscles there .its weird but bodybuilder lift light weight why you think they have no fat in there bodys like for example they can bench 500 but nah they went to do reps and bench 135 .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff