Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Explorer

I have been skinny but I got off my diet again and now my fat is coming back, so any good workouts to get it away like um three weeks?
Lesson 1: Diets are not a good idea
and lesson 2: There is no such thing as spot fat reducing.

To clarify, a diet is something you pick up to lose weight, there are usually quite strict and not very fun.
Once you get the weight off you stop with your diet, and go back to the old habits that got the fat on in the first place, so that means you need to create a lifestyle which includes more activity and less unhealthy foods.

And you cannot just lose fat on your stomach by doing crunches or anything, your body decides where it pulls the energy from, and the stomach fat is usually last in line.
Also the reason why lovehandles are a big source of frustration since it's the first to come and last to go.

With that being said, any workout will do, you just have to burn calories one way or another, so I would suggest picking out something you enjoy doing, and set up a routine which you will be able to follow and keep up with, don't make it too easy on yourself but also not too hard, which would make you more likely to give up on it.

If you go about it half-assed, you will get results that reflect that.
Everything 9fpbo said, with the addition of planks. Planks work really well because you're going against gravity.

Also to add in, once you start getting used to the leg raises, it's a good idea to add different levels of ankle weights when you're ready.

Dapper Codger

Miragen

To clarify, a diet is something you pick up to lose weight, there are usually quite strict and not very fun.
Once you get the weight off you stop with your diet, and go back to the old habits that got the fat on in the first place, so that means you need to create a lifestyle which includes more activity and less unhealthy foods.

And you cannot just lose fat on your stomach by doing crunches or anything, your body decides where it pulls the energy from, and the stomach fat is usually last in line.
Also the reason why lovehandles are a big source of frustration since it's the first to come and last to go.

With that being said, any workout will do, you just have to burn calories one way or another, so I would suggest picking out something you enjoy doing, and set up a routine which you will be able to follow and keep up with, don't make it too easy on yourself but also not too hard, which would make you more likely to give up on it.

All of this.
Leg Raise and Scissors for me are the killer combo ahahaha! As well as planks it may look easy but the burn in your core will test your patience smile

Here's a tip, no matter how much you this stuffs if you won't do any cardio it'll be useless, because doing cardio will sculp your muscles, and add the fact that what's in your belly are fats to burn fats is to do cardio.
9fpbo
Hanging and lying leg raises; crunches; running; jumping jacks; dieting; caffeine.
I seco
nd this

Newbie Noob

VeIocityx
I have been skinny but I got off my diet again and now my fat is coming back, so any good workouts to get it away like um three weeks?
Go back on your diet. Work your diet into your everyday lift. Problem solved.

The truth is weight loss and weight maintenance is 90% the things you eat and 10% exercise.

Shameless Receiver

13,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Slutty_Eddie
VeIocityx

The truth is weight loss and weight maintenance is 90% the things you eat and 10% exercise.

That is not necessarily true. You have to burn more calories then what you eat. So if you eat 500 and burn 1000 you will start losing weight. (Unreal # of course) There has to be a balance of both.

Newbie Noob

Eccentric Berber
Slutty_Eddie
VeIocityx

That is not necessarily true. You have to burn more calories then what you eat. So if you eat 500 and burn 1000 you will start losing weight. (Unreal # of course) There has to be a balance of both.
It's far easier to eat less than to work out more.

You also burn 1400 ~ 1600 calories just by being alive. It takes a lot of exercise to make burning calories mean something.

Shy Bookworm

u should go back on diet and also do exercise !! I dont actually agree with the idea that 90% is diet and 10% is exercise ...for me 70% is what u eat and 30 % is exercise
U can search on Youtube : " fitnessblender "and there r lots of abs workout and of course it is totally free 4laugh
Just do alot of crunhes and leg raises

Dapper Gekko

Miragen

This.

Which is why actors, singers, every other kind of performer, will look awesome some of the time and then look like real people most of the time.
Phoenix Songbird
Miragen

This.

Which is why actors, singers, every other kind of performer, will look awesome some of the time and then look like real people most of the time.

Actors get absolutely crazy with these things, they gain a ton of weight or lose a lot in short periods of time to get into the right shape for a movie, but shortly after they will be in normal shape again because they have a lifestyle that fits that.
That's the thing with diets, it's a temporary thing, and it gives temporary results.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff