Found Garcinia Cambogia... but I can't
tell if it's a scam or what.

meh.

Tipsy Millionaire

10,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nothing helps without diet or exercise. Sorry to have to be the one to give you this bad news.

Lover

I figured.

I was just hoping there was some sort of
easy way to at least help me ease into
weight-loss.

Like something to curb my appetite.

Noble Inquisitor

Cute Noodles
I figured.

weight-loss.

You're only supposed to take diet pills for about 3 months - but ALL diet pills require you to be active - and most increase your heart rate & have side effects of aggression or anxiousness.
I think start by taking vitamins
Cambrosia is what is in Legit diet loss suppliments so if you plan on getting something, it needs to have that.
I had that issue though, where I never felt "full" it literally just took me one day to say No & that itself is a game changer. You have to want to lose weight.

Tipsy Millionaire

10,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Cute Noodles
I figured.

weight-loss.

Well there are plenty of those, but if you read the fine print 99/100 times it will recommend being paired with exercise and a proper diet. So you're welcomed to try them out, but you need to make an attempt yourself to improve on being active.

Hilarious Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
yeah, please don't take any pills. just exercise and eat healthy..

Newbie Noob

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Cute Noodles
IDK
I'm a fatass with no motivation.
I was researching, looking for things to help me
feel 'full' so I don't eat as much...or things that
would help me lose weight.

Found Garcinia Cambogia... but I can't
tell if it's a scam or what.

meh.

I am a fatass to dont worry i understand you.
i dont exercise or eat "clean"
but what ive observed is:
if you want to lose weight keep yourself busy. if youre out with friends and doing stuff youll be more focused on having fun or completing the task.
i would recommend you this diet pill that i know works. but its extremely unhealthy for you to use unless you need to lose A LOT of weight. like im talking about if its affecting how you live life.
ive personally never used it. but the side effects are pretty bad. its like a last resort. and even then youre not supposed to take it that long
I'm very careful with my weight and diet.
I manage to maintain anywhere from 125-135lbs

don't count the calories really, that's one big load of bull you get hungry and your body stores more fat.

Cut back on salt, especially if you have any 'jiggly' fat, it's liably water fat, which salt helps in the process of generating.

also you know all the funny little name's you can never read in the ingredient's? Cut back on stuff with that in it, your body doesn't know what to do with most of that stuff and classifies it as maybe even too toxic for the liver basically, thus it stores it as far away as possible, in fat cells.

Everyone says exercise. Gym isn't going to do any good depending on severity, it's always best to start with stretches, things to strengthen muscle back than switch to something like walking and eventually get into a sport, because if you get into something your more logical to keep with it.
WindKitten122
don't count the calories really, that's one big load of bull you get hungry and your body stores more fat.

Yeah, but.. no. Weight is calories in to calories out. You can lose weight eating 'clean,' but that's because it's easier to maintain a calorie deficit on nutrient-dense, low-calorie foods than high-calorie, processed foods. Not because calorie counting doesn't work.

The easiest, most efficient way to lose weight is to figure out your BMR, your total daily energy expenditure and set a calorie goal at a moderate deficit. If you don't like counting calories, fine, but weight loss is about math.

(And you don't "store more fat" because you get hungry - I mean, what? Citation needed.)

Anyway. Yeah, pills are a bad idea. There's basically no FDA quality control on "dietary supplements," and it's just inherently dangerous. If you want to stay fuller longer and manage your appetite, hit the fiber hard. There are some okay supplements out there, but honestly? Your best bet is fruit, veg and complex carbs. Safest way to go.
I bought garcinia cambogia from a legit seller before and I felt no different when I took it. I was also very skeptical and I suppose it would have a placebo affect on those who think it might work.

Lover

Intravenouz
I bought garcinia cambogia from a legit seller before and I felt no different when I took it. I was also very skeptical and I suppose it would have a placebo affect on those who think it might work.

I was looking for answers like this.
Thank you.
I thought that Garcinia looked rather sketchy and too good to be true. All of the reviews I read on it were pretty much fake.

C:

Dangerous Kitten

Most diet pills are just caffeine pills or unregulated bullshit. You'd be better off spending your money on fruits and vegetables.
Cute Noodles
Intravenouz

I was looking for answers like this.
Thank you.
I thought that Garcinia looked rather sketchy and too good to be true. All of the reviews I read on it were pretty much fake.

C:

My fiance was the one who actually purchased them and he said they helped initially but after a while he was like "What the heck was I talking about?". I get fuller from eating an orange.

Friendly Friend

4,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Cute Noodles
I figured.

weight-loss.

Green tea! Have a green tea 30 min prior to eating then that should somewhat help

Lover

ilubbbyou
Cute Noodles
I figured.

weight-loss.

Green tea! Have a green tea 30 min prior to eating then that should somewhat help

What does Green Tea have in it?
I get acid reflux easy, so I'm just wondering if it would trigger that...
probably not if it's warm tea...

hmm.

Thanks for the input.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out