Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Grabber

So I recently got braces (top and bottom) and I'm still recovering from the pain of it, but it isn't as bad now as it was a week ago.

Previously, I had a wire poking and hooking my cheek so I tried to avoid eating on that side. Limiting me to my left side.
I got the wires fixed but now I have a sharp pain in one of my teeth in the left side. It's a sharp, searing pain that pops up when I breathe, drink cold water, or it just pops in randomly!

I looked into it and it sounds like a cavity. The thing is, it doesn't look like a cavity. There is no dark stains or holes that I can see or feel.

I was wondering if it was maybe just pressure from eating on that side, braces, or it really is a cavity.

Tl;dr- I have a sharp pain from a tooth that feels like a cavity but doesn't look like it. Is it just sensitivity?

Romantic Grabber

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
You should have your orthodontist check it out. It could be sensitivity, because that's normal after dental procedures, but if it's causing you this much trouble, it might be worth it to at least call and ask for their opinion.

Dapper Ladykiller

A y e, a y e. 'T i s n o t a l i f e,

Definitely contact your physician. I had the normal pains with braces, but nothing like that.

B u t a l i v i n g.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces