Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Loiterer

Anyone else really into cycling?

I was really into it for about 2 years and then life got in the way and I had to stop. I'm trying to get back into it now, but I can just about always find an excuse not to, which is strange because it used to be that nothing could stop me from going. I just loved it so much.

Hygienic Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
I don't stationary cycle, but I bike everywhere in a rather hilly area.
To school, grocery shopping, visiting friends, etc. Every time you might need/use a car, I use my bike instead.

As far as finding time, I feel you really just have to make time for something that you want to do.

Usually this means if I'm spending more than 5 mins doing nothing (or procrastinating something) you could just hop on the bike for 20 mins. xp

Your thoughts? 4laugh

Feral Loiterer

I'm trying to get back into it. It's just hard. I remember how much I loved it before.

But yes, I should be able to find time. I'm just being lazy. sweatdrop That is also kind of the problem. I have so many projects on my plate all at once that when I do have time to ride around the block I really don't want to. Or its too late in the day and I've already lost the sun.
    There is no such thing as "finding" time, only "making" it.

Thirty minutes a day shouldn't be too long, sweetheart! You can do it! Once you put on your shoes and hop on the seat, what stops you then, y'know? Don't even think about, just tell yourself you WILL do it. 3nodding

Feral Loiterer

Well... I usually do 15 miles. So its not really like 30min I need to 'make', it's an hour and a half. And when I make time that means I have to take it from something else.

But yes, you are right. I do need to make time, I just need to find a balance between all of my projects.
defineunique
Well... I usually do 15 miles. So its not really like 30min I need to 'make', it's an hour and a half. And when I make time that means I have to take it from something else.

But yes, you are right. I do need to make time, I just need to find a balance between all of my projects.

15 miles is solid! I'm sure you'll be fine. You loved it once, you just need to rekindle your love for it again. It might even help clear your mind and get you working better! Good luck!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff