Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clean Member

6,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

BEFORE.
AFTER.

I've been watching my diet and casually exercising for a month and a bit, but I've put on 3kg :/
From the photos I think it might be muscle though..hopefully.. Perspective from others would be greatly appreciated.

Anyway, I'd appreciate any critique you have on my current body; such as things I need to tone up and maybe even which muscles need to be targeted.

My self esteem is fine, so please don't give me any of that "you're fine the way you are" stuff. I just want my body to be fitter smile

Hilarious Genius

look great!
mind sharing your secrets?
Looks great. I'd say continue doing what you're doing. I'd suggest Oblique work outs and if you don't have them already make sure you get that back nice and toned up ^^

Tipsy Kitten

- ✯ . ✯ -

Muscle weighs a lot more than fat.

So you're definitely more fit.

- ✯ . ✯ -

Lonely Phantom

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dweezil Unit

BEFORE.
AFTER.

I've been watching my diet and casually exercising for a month and a bit, but I've put on 3kg :/
From the photos I think it might be muscle though..hopefully.. Perspective from others would be greatly appreciated.

Anyway, I'd appreciate any critique you have on my current body; such as things I need to tone up and maybe even which muscles need to be targeted.

My self esteem is fine, so please don't give me any of that "you're fine the way you are" stuff. I just want my body to be fitter smile

can you tell me what you've been doing?
Share your god damn secrets please.
That's from a month?
Holy hell, what've you been doing to get those results?

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Sigmoonda
That's from a month?
This.
This all the way.
C'mon! Let us know!
You look great!
really great! it is hard actually to say what you should work on next, If I have to say something I would say go for your legs. I am like everyone else and want to know what your daily routine was lol

Clean Member

6,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Cresandra
Sigmoonda
That's from a month?
This.
This all the way.
C'mon! Let us know!
You look great!

Eating well; small meals every three-ish hours, 2L of water daily etc
Exercise for about an hour a day, just basic cardio things, push ups, sit ups and you can find a whole heap of target specific workouts on youtube which were quite helpful.
Pretty simple really 3nodding
you look amazing! i am currently working out too ^_^ you look great
You look great. 3nodding

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
you look great the second pic is deff better It does look like the gain is muscle because you are more toned smile well done

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
I don't think you've lost, I just think you've toned your body more smile looks good!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff