Total Votes:[ 148 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21 22 >

Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Long John Halford
Alright, lets keep any negativity off the thread, shall we? The point I'm trying to get at is that circumcision is wrong, male or female.

Hilarious Genius

Negative of this thread? Why because someone comes in and argues how stupid you look?? no, this whole thread is negative! Its all bashing those who do right to keep their sons from getting sick! So its ok for you guys to come and bash those who do it for medical reasons but its not ok to defend ourselves? yea no positive there
If you have your son circumcised you will be violating his human rights, risking his life, and causing him lifelong harm. If what his p***s looks like is irrelevant (and it should be), then don't pay an unethical doctor to crush and sever (circumcise) part of it off (only unethical doctors perform circumcision, ethical doctors refuse). Respect your son and his basic human right to keep all of his normal, functional body parts. Protect him from harm. Keep him genitally intact.
At most only 1 in 16,667 men would ever need to be circumcised for medical reasons

Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"It's his p***s, it's his choice!"

This is what people seem to misunderstand.

Dapper Fatcat

I am sometimes shocked with the views some people have and how uneducated they are. Nice way to copy and paste from wiki and seem like you know what your talking about.

True every mother/father has the right to decide what to do with their child.

Doctors prefer circumcision because it helps prevent infection from build up that can be caught in the foreskin.

And when it comes to sex the most pleasurable part of the males p***s is underneath the head. Sure have foreskin will add some girth but from experience with a previous partner who was uncircumcised it does nothing but get in the way. And It lead to me getting many UTIs because of the natural bacterial buildup that occurs. even though he was very hygienic. He wished he was uncircumcised. I can't speak for other males however.

You are welcome to speak your beliefs but do not bash others for speaking theirs. That shows immaturity and frankly its being hypocritical.

Wealthy Lunatic

14,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
At most only 1 in 16,667 men would ever need to be circumcised for medical reasons
Anyone else?
Again, nobody else?
I like the idea of letting parents decide how they will raise their children, but there are limits. Circumcision is completely cultural, it doesn't make the child's p***s cleaner or healthier, that is a fact, not a debate on how people "feel", unfortunately how people feel is related to the actual occurrence of a circumcision. There are certain medical exceptions, but those are rare and not every kid needs to go through an unnecessary operation. This goes for both boys and girls, in the U.S. male circumcision is more accepted than its female counterpart, which is often looked at as extremely dangerous and painful for the female. If we do a little globe hopping though we'll see that the latter is actually seen as necessity or a rite of passage in particular areas. Once again the cultural basis returns, I feel that any medical decision for a person should not have this as a factor unless the patient chooses with knowledge of the risks.

Stone-cold Creature

I'm sure you hate abortion too.

I'm fine with uncircumcised but circumcised is a personal preference pertaining to my health and hygiene as well. A couple posts up explains exactly what I felt/knew.
Sassy Sol
I'm sure you hate abortion too.

I'm fine with uncircumcised but circumcised is a personal preference pertaining to my health and hygiene as well. A couple posts up explains exactly what I felt/knew.

I was raised in a time where abortion wasn't an option. And hygiene wouldn't be an issue if the parent's teach their son how to clean himself properly.

Wealthy Lunatic

14,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Forcing circumcision on a newborn male is an abusive violation of human rights and medical ethics. And it does fit the legal criteria of statutory child abuse (the deliberate infliction of a wound on the body of a child without valid medical need; the physical, emotional, and sexual mistreatment of a child).

Channel 240's Husband

Why is this in the Health & Fitness forum?
This has nothing to do with Health & Fitness.
This is cultural, and belongs in ED or LD.

Beloved Donator

A major thing is most people don't like what uncircumsized penises look like. It's partly cosmetic nowadays...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff