NOT my p***s, NOT my choice! 0.39864864864865 39.9% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 148 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 >

Wealthy Lunatic

14,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The foreskin of the human male’s p***s should not be removed at birth except in rare instances. In Finland, where the circumcision rate is zero at birth, the risk of needing the foreskin removed later is one in sixteen thousand, six hundred sixty seven (1/16,667), an extremely rare event! The prepuce is invariably normal and almost never requires removal.
The prepuce is an integral part of the human p***s, as it is of all mammalian penises. This highly specialized region of mucous membrane and skin has several important functions. All of the reasons given to justify removal have turned out to be invalid. The risk of myriad complications far outweighs any alleged “benefits.” And no one else has the right to remove an important part of someone else’s body.
Source: http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/info/physiciansguide.html
Matadair
The foreskin of the human male’s p***s should not be removed at birth except in rare instances. In Finland, where the circumcision rate is zero at birth, the risk of needing the foreskin removed later is one in sixteen thousand, six hundred sixty seven (1/16,667), an extremely rare event! The prepuce is invariably normal and almost never requires removal.
The prepuce is an integral part of the human p***s, as it is of all mammalian penises. This highly specialized region of mucous membrane and skin has several important functions. All of the reasons given to justify removal have turned out to be invalid. The risk of myriad complications far outweighs any alleged “benefits.” And no one else has the right to remove an important part of someone else’s body.
Source: http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/info/physiciansguide.html

Well said.

Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Does anyone else know that set of parents that are like "We're circumcising so he'll look like daddy"?

Wealthy Lunatic

14,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Matadair
User Image

The fact that they make such grotesque tools to aide them in the torture of young boys makes me sick to my stomach...

Wealthy Lunatic

14,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Long John Halford
Matadair
User Image

The fact that they make such grotesque tools to aide them in the torture of young boys makes me sick to my stomach...

Same here.
I am heavily against it, see my sig! I have two sons and they are not and being from England I am not as well. It is an pointless and barbaric practice that is illegal for women and should be for men!

Wealthy Lunatic

14,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Mr Ransom 2
I am heavily against it, see my sig! I have two sons and they are not and being from England I am not as well. It is an pointless and barbaric practice that is illegal for women and should be for men!

Well said.

Wealthy Lunatic

14,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
2006 study concludes: "The glans of the circumcised p***s is less sensitive to fine touch than the glans of the uncircumcised p***s. The transitional region from the external to the internal prepuce is the most sensitive region of the uncircumcised p***s and more sensitive than the most sensitive region of the circumcised p***s. Circumcision ablates the most sensitive parts of the p***s."

Super Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
4evrSara
I agree that circumsion can be a bad option/decision but people will do what they want to, it's their kid and it's not illegal to get your son circumsized. However, I don't think one way or the other prevents infection or disease. That's just a load of crap.

I agree with this. I also believe this DISCUSSION THREAD is more of a anti-circumcision advocating thread. I wish you would post the benefits of BOTH SIDES, and also include sources from where you got your information. And I honestly don't think it's fair to post only the cons, opinions phrased in harsh ways in IMG posts, and pictures of tools to try to use scare tactics to gain favorable opinion.

Also, I've only known one guy friend who had told me he was uncircumcised, and he told me he ended up getting some sort of infection and now his foreskin is constantly inflamed, red, and hard to clean, and he feels to ashamed to go into a sexual relationship due to how it looks. He also wanted to get the procedure done soon, but is scared of the recovery process because of his ability to have an erection now, as a developed male adult.

My boyfriend is circumcised and not once has he told me "I'm mad at my parents for making this choice for me." He's just glad that he had it done before he got older.

Also, I kinda wish this forum would include the benefits to getting circumcised, not just advocating anti-circumcision.
Quote:
On the plus side, circumcised infants are less likely to develop urinary tract infections (UTIs), especially in the first year of life. UTIs are about 10 times more common in uncircumcised males than circumcised infants. However, even with this increased risk of UTI, only 1% or less of uncircumcised males will be affected.

Quote:
Circumcised men also might be at lower risk for penile cancer, although the disease is rare in both circumcised and uncircumcised males. Some studies indicate that the procedure might offer an additional line of defense against sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) like HIV in heterosexual men.

Quote:
Penile problems, such as irritation, inflammation, and infection, are more common in uncircumcised males. It's easier to keep a circumcised p***s clean, although uncircumcised boys can learn how to clean beneath the foreskinonce the foreskin becomes retractable (usually some time before age 5).

Quote:
Some people claim that circumcision either lessens or heightens the sensitivity of the tip of the p***s, decreasing or increasing sexual pleasure later in life. But none of these subjective findings are conclusive.

[source: http://kidshealth.org/parent/system/surgical/circumcision.html# ]

My personal opinion is, it's not dangerous. Our medical field is advanced enough to where the child won't feel pain, and there is only a very minimal complication rate. It's not something barbaric and done in an unsafe manner.
Quote:
Complications of newborn circumcision are uncommon, occurring in between 0.2% to 3% of cases. source.

If I had a son, I would get it over with for him because:
1) I've done enough research to know that it won't be very painful or difficult.
2) I don't want him to decide later on that he wants to get it done, then see him suffer through the recovery process as a developed male. Morning wood = possibility of ripped stitches. Ouch.
3) I doubt he would come to me and say "Mom, I want an uncircumcised p***s." I've never heard of anyone who went to their parents with that concern. At least no guy my age.

Gracious Friend

18,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Sopiyu
4evrSara
I agree that circumsion can be a bad option/decision but people will do what they want to, it's their kid and it's not illegal to get your son circumsized. However, I don't think one way or the other prevents infection or disease. That's just a load of crap.

I agree with this. I also believe this DISCUSSION THREAD is more of a anti-circumcision advocating thread. I wish you would post the benefits of BOTH SIDES, and also include sources from where you got your information. And I honestly don't think it's fair to post only the cons, opinions phrased in harsh ways in IMG posts, and pictures of tools to try to use scare tactics to gain favorable opinion.

Also, I've only known one guy friend who had told me he was uncircumcised, and he told me he ended up getting some sort of infection and now his foreskin is constantly inflamed, red, and hard to clean, and he feels to ashamed to go into a sexual relationship due to how it looks. He also wanted to get the procedure done soon, but is scared of the recovery process because of his ability to have an erection now, as a developed male adult.

My boyfriend is circumcised and not once has he told me "I'm mad at my parents for making this choice for me." He's just glad that he had it done before he got older.

Also, I kinda wish this forum would include the benefits to getting circumcised, not just advocating anti-circumcision.
Quote:
On the plus side, circumcised infants are less likely to develop urinary tract infections (UTIs), especially in the first year of life. UTIs are about 10 times more common in uncircumcised males than circumcised infants. However, even with this increased risk of UTI, only 1% or less of uncircumcised males will be affected.

Quote:
Circumcised men also might be at lower risk for penile cancer, although the disease is rare in both circumcised and uncircumcised males. Some studies indicate that the procedure might offer an additional line of defense against sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) like HIV in heterosexual men.

Quote:
Penile problems, such as irritation, inflammation, and infection, are more common in uncircumcised males. It's easier to keep a circumcised p***s clean, although uncircumcised boys can learn how to clean beneath the foreskinonce the foreskin becomes retractable (usually some time before age 5).

Quote:
Some people claim that circumcision either lessens or heightens the sensitivity of the tip of the p***s, decreasing or increasing sexual pleasure later in life. But none of these subjective findings are conclusive.

[source: http://kidshealth.org/parent/system/surgical/circumcision.html# ]

My personal opinion is, it's not dangerous. Our medical field is advanced enough to where the child won't feel pain, and there is only a very minimal complication rate. It's not something barbaric and done in an unsafe manner.
Quote:
Complications of newborn circumcision are uncommon, occurring in between 0.2% to 3% of cases. source.

If I had a son, I would get it over with for him because:
1) I've done enough research to know that it won't be very painful or difficult.
2) I don't want him to decide later on that he wants to get it done, then see him suffer through the recovery process as a developed male. Morning wood = possibility of ripped stitches. Ouch.
3) I doubt he would come to me and say "Mom, I want an uncircumcised p***s." I've never heard of anyone who went to their parents with that concern. At least no guy my age.

oh ok, well thanks for agreeing with me, its good to know im not the only one who thinks that.. I would get my son circumsized too, if I actually got pregnant and the baby turned out to be a boy.

Wealthy Lunatic

14,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
My cousin just had her five year old boy circumcised, saying "Oh, uncut d**k is nasty. Nobody will want to sleep wit him..."

Yeah, that's only your preference.

Popular Pup

9,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Swap Meet 100
against it all the way lol.
it's pointless .
Anyone else?
Fan share: "Three years ago, I would have scoffed at anyone who considered not circumcising. Today, I am pregnant with a little boy who will remain perfect after his birth, all because one person was willing to share, share, and share again, respectfully and even through my scoffing. Hang in there, for people like me who are a little more dense than others! Your sharing could help another baby boy!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff