Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Fatcat

Keily664
Okay so my friends are trying to convince me that if I drink lots of water it'll help me lose some weight. I am not quite sure if they are lying or what. PLEASE HELP!!!

Drinking lots of water is good, but avoid too high an intake, because it can cause water intoxication and flush many necessary nutrients from your system.
arancar-no-6
Keily664
Okay so my friends are trying to convince me that if I drink lots of water it'll help me lose some weight. I am not quite sure if they are lying or what. PLEASE HELP!!!

Drinking lots of water is good, but avoid too high an intake, because it can cause water intoxication and flush many necessary nutrients from your system.

How much would you consider too much??

Shirtless Fatcat

Keily664
arancar-no-6
Keily664

How much would you consider too much??

Not trying to be gross here, but you can often tell how your intake is by looking at your urine the next time you go to the bathroom. If it is too dark, it means you're dehydrated; too light, and that means you're drinking a LOT of water. Try to stay in the middle or a bit on the lighter side-
if you replace coke with water then you arnt getting the cals from the coke. plus it speeds your materialism.

Witty Smoker

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
IT definitely fills your stomach so you wont want to eat. That and as mentioned, it's a GREAT alternative to sugary drinks. IF you want to lose weight, stay away from carbs (sugar and flour).
Your body holds on to water, drinking more water won't help you lose weight but it will prevent bloating and you will feel a lot better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff