Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lately, I have been liking my body a lot because I have finally gained some weight, but just out of curiosity...
What is the ideal (normal) breast size for a 15 year old 115 pound girl? emo

Worthy Trickster

Not trying to be a jerk but, whatever your breast size is. As long as you have a healthy BMI your breasts should be fine. Unless you think they're so big it hurts your back or makes it so you can't breath

Married Genius

if your boobs arn't bothering your back then they are fine besides your 15 and your body wont stop growing till 18

Romantic Phantom

SimoneMoonDancer
if your boobs arn't bothering your back then they are fine besides your 15 and your body wont stop growing till 18

What this lady said! 3nodding

Friendly Explorer

I wouldn't worry about the size of your breast. Like everyone else has said, as long as they arn't hurting your back you are fine! I do understand that some girls wish to have bigger breast, but you should just be happy with what you are given 3nodding Don't ever let anyone tell you that there's something wrong. When I was 14-15 one of my breast stopped growing and the other didn't They were totally different sizes so shortly before I turned 18 I got breast implants. I was okay before, but wished mine were bigger and matched more, and after I felt amazing. Everyone has their opinions, but as long as you are happy with you then you're fine.

Fatcat

BumblebeePython
I wouldn't worry about the size of your breast. Like everyone else has said, as long as they arn't hurting your back you are fine! I do understand that some girls wish to have bigger breast, but you should just be happy with what you are given 3nodding Don't ever let anyone tell you that there's something wrong. When I was 14-15 one of my breast stopped growing and the other didn't They were totally different sizes so shortly before I turned 18 I got breast implants. I was okay before, but wished mine were bigger and matched more, and after I felt amazing. Everyone has their opinions, but as long as you are happy with you then you're fine.

^THAT

Vicious Firestarter

There is no such thing as "ideal" or "normal" breast size.
Zaeon

I think it depends on the person. That's why I posted this, to get multiple people's opinion of THEIR ideal breast size.

Vicious Firestarter

FUUCKSOCIETY
Zaeon

I think it depends on the person. That's why I posted this, to get multiple people's opinion of THEIR ideal breast size.
C's to DD's depending on the frame and height. But I love them all, as long as they aren't wonky or weird nipples.
Zaeon
FUUCKSOCIETY
Zaeon

C's to DD's depending on the frame and height. But I love them all, as long as they aren't wonky or weird nipples.

You're expecting a 15 year old that weighs 115 lbs to have DD's - - all natural? LOL

Sparkly Shapeshifter

What ever yours are is normal.
but based on your age i'm guessing your like a B.

Vicious Firestarter

FUUCKSOCIETY
Zaeon
FUUCKSOCIETY
Zaeon

You're expecting a 15 year old that weighs 115 lbs to have DD's - - all natural? LOL
I've seen'em before, lol, especially if they were raised drinking dairy milk.

Sexy Turtle

Zaeon
This.

When I was overweight, I had size DD. But after becoming a fit, my breast have reduced to C. All my sisters and I include my own mother have all different sizes. Mom is, fact- FLAT. There is no ideal or normal for the size, just same as Penises.

To OP- Just enjoy your body as much as you can even while you are grow up, the body will ALWAYS change no matter what.

Sexy Turtle

FUUCKSOCIETY

Ah yes, I remember this young girl at a group home where I lived- she was only a shy of 13 years old. Her breast is OVERSIZED- Naturally. I feel bad for her because everyone bullied her and thinks she had surgery which she never had until she fed up with the bullies, she went in for reduce surgery.

Vicious Firestarter

Black Lust Perfume
Zaeon
This.

When I was overweight, I had size DD. But after becoming a fit, my breast have reduced to C. All my sisters and I include my own mother have all different sizes. Mom is, fact- FLAT. There is no ideal or normal for the size, just same as Penises.

To OP- Just enjoy your body as much as you can even while you are grow up, the body will ALWAYS change no matter what.
Technically penises are a different issue since those can't really get bigger or smaller like breasts, but as far as "ideal" goes, it's obviously subjective.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff