Saxon Is Redux
cool
hey you how are you razz ?

Dangerous Risk-Taker

Demon Cookies
Saxon Is Redux
cool

Good. Just being lazy before work. rofl You?
Saxon Is Redux
Demon Cookies
Saxon Is Redux
cool

Good. Just being lazy before work. rofl You?
=P equally being lazy before.. nothing , =P kinda just waiting on lunch to be ready , boiled eggs , oh squeee >w< , hows work been treating you?

Dangerous Risk-Taker

Demon Cookies
=P equally being lazy before.. nothing , =P kinda just waiting on lunch to be ready , boiled eggs , oh squeee >w< , hows work been treating you?

I like eggs. rofl

It's been good I guess. Pretty much the same thing day in and day out. Kinda keepin an eye out open for something else.
Saxon Is Redux
Demon Cookies

I like eggs. rofl

It's been good I guess. Pretty much the same thing day in and day out. Kinda keepin an eye out open for something else.
eggs are the best :3 , what kinda job are you keeping an eye out for?

Dangerous Risk-Taker

Demon Cookies
Saxon Is Redux
Demon Cookies

I like eggs. rofl

Anything that I can get into that doesnt deal with anything customer-service related. rofl
Saxon Is Redux
Demon Cookies
Saxon Is Redux
Demon Cookies

I like eggs. rofl

Anything that I can get into that doesnt deal with anything customer-service related. rofl
where are you currently working at ?: O

Dangerous Risk-Taker

Demon Cookies

Still managing a pizza place. emo

Tipsy Browser

5,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Profitable 100
This is a great idea! Good luck! I'll be lurking ninja (not in a creepy way!)

Big Noob

Good luck! 3nodding

Divine Zealot

A couple questions.

1. Do you have any specific training program or diet you've already got planned yet?
2. Under "Flab to fab skin care," what exactly are you expecting to happen and how to fix it?
3. Why are you waiting a month before actually starting this?
Poe-Sama
A couple questions.

1. Do you have any specific training program or diet you've already got planned yet?

Yes biggrin I do have a specific training program and diet i will embark on biggrin
i just havent written it out to post on here.

2. Under "Flab to fab skin care," what exactly are you expecting to happen and how to fix it?

I have a lot of extra skin , and several stretch marks that i will have to tackle during this workout weight loss , to diminish the look and to also make the skin shrink

3. Why are you waiting a month before actually starting this?
Waiting a month because i am currently busy working and i get laid off in January i will have the stuff up and ready before i begin my work out for others to begin themselves if they'd like to biggrin

Divine Zealot

Demon Cookies
Poe-Sama
A couple questions.

Yes biggrin I do have a specific training program and diet i will embark on biggrin

Gotcha. Will wait for it then, I suppose.

Quote:

I have a lot of extra skin , and several stretch marks that i will have to tackle during this workout weight loss , to diminish the look and to also make the skin shrink

Read my more recent post here, where I go over the myth of loose skin. Continue to read my posts after that in which I was quoted as well.

Quote:
3. Why are you waiting a month before actually starting this? Waiting a month because i am currently busy working and i get laid off in January i will have the stuff up and ready before i begin my work out for others to begin themselves if they'd like to biggrin

I follow now.

Thanks for clearing it all up.
Poe-Sama
Demon Cookies
Poe-Sama
A couple questions.

Gotcha. Will wait for it then, I suppose.

Quote:

Read my more recent post here, where I go over the myth of loose skin. Continue to read my posts after that in which I was quoted as well.

Quote:
3. Why are you waiting a month before actually starting this? Waiting a month because i am currently busy working and i get laid off in January i will have the stuff up and ready before i begin my work out for others to begin themselves if they'd like to biggrin

I follow now.

Thanks for clearing it all up.
Your recent post was rather informative , th ank you for that :3
Saxon Is Redux
Demon Cookies

Still managing a pizza place. emo aww *pats pats* dealing with t**t muffins and hooligans , aye? i bet thats a downer , when i manage people it can be a depression hole for me , to much whining to many people skipping work sad then you got customers to deal with , the ones you wish you could fire but cant ahah

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff