Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Darling

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I know we all wish that different characters end up with different people that was written down. For me, I've always shipped Harry and Hermione. (Don't judge me!!!!) What about you guys?

Witty Darling

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Tipsy Goat

/rollsin/ Sshhh, I'm more interesting.

════════════════

Romione.

════════════════

Alright, continue. /rollsout/

In a relationship with ThemseIf

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Alright, since you asked, I shall list my pairings.

Neville -- Ginny

Harry -- Luna

Hermoinie -- Ron

(Eh, those are the main ones... lets add in some randoms as well!)

Hagrid -- That-One-Giant-Lady-From-That-One-School-Fleur-Went-To-Who's-Name-I-Can-Never-Remember (I call her TOGLFTOSFWTWNICNR...but if I knew her name I'd call her that XD)

Draco -- Lavender (They were pretty much the extras)

Fred and George Weasley -- Padma and Pavarti Patil

Yeah... I get a lot of crap for Neville and Ginny, and they were the first couple I made because I hated Ginny and Harry. Then I was like "Hey, Luna's totally awesome, and I GUESS Harry is KIND of cool..." so I put them together, then Hermoinie and Ron were just "Oh... it makes sense". Hagrid and TOGLFTOSFWTWNICNR were like "Aww, they're so cute together..." And then Draco needed someone and I was like "Hmm.... no, he doesn't deserve Harry's old girlfriend... no, Bellatrix is too old for him! HE GETS LAVENDER! (Yes, I considered him with Bellatrix...)" And lastly, Weasly-s and Patil-s were just kind of "HEY, A PAIR OF TWINS!" So now you know.

Witty Darling

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Soapy-san

Neville -- Ginny

Harry -- Luna

Hermoinie -- Ron

Hagrid -- That-One-Giant-Lady-From-That-One-School-Fleur-Went-To-Who's-Name-I-Can-Never-Remember (I call her TOGLFTOSFWTWNICNR...but if I knew her name I'd call her that XD)

Yeah... I get a lot of crap for Neville and Ginny, and they were the first couple I made because I hated Ginny and Harry. Then I was like "Hey, Luna's totally awesome, and I GUESS Harry is KIND of cool..." so I put them together, then Hermoinie and Ron were just "Oh... it makes sense". Hagrid and TOGLFTOSFWTWNICNR were like "Aww, they're so cute together..." And then Draco needed someone and I was like "Hmm.... no, he doesn't deserve Harry's old girlfriend... no, Bellatrix is too old for him! HE GETS LAVENDER! (Yes, I considered him with Bellatrix...)" And lastly, Weasly-s and Patil-s were just kind of "HEY, A PAIR OF TWINS!" So now you know.
Makes sense. (I can't believe you you even though about Draco and Bellatrix!) Nevile and Ginny would be cute, But I ship for Nevile and Luna... Hagrid and Whats-her-face are so cute! (I don't know her name either...) I can't seem to find her name in the book... I really don't see Luna and Harry together though, they just don't seem like a good pair to me...

Tipsy Goat

Topazlife
Soapy-san

Neville -- Ginny

Harry -- Luna

Hermoinie -- Ron

Makes sense. (I can't believe you you even though about Draco and Bellatrix!) Nevile and Ginny would be cute, But I ship for Nevile and Luna... Hagrid and Whats-her-face are so cute! (I don't know her name either...) I can't seem to find her name in the book... I really don't see Luna and Harry together though, they just don't seem like a good pair to me...

/rollsin/ Sshhh, I'm more interesting.

════════════════

Madam Olympe Maxime, Headmistress of Beauxbatons Academy of Magic.
IIII just got done rereading GoF a few weeks ago so it's pretty fresh on my mind.

════════════════

Alright, continue. /rollsout/

Tipsy Bookworm

I try to keep an open mind and just go with the flow but there are a few ships that should be sunk, such as Snape and Hermione. However, I'm guilty for Drarry so I can't say much.

In a relationship with ThemseIf

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Topazlife
Soapy-san

Neville -- Ginny

Harry -- Luna

Hermoinie -- Ron

Yeah, I almost put it down, but then I was like "Wait... WHAT AM I THINKING!?!?!?"
I've been a Ron and Hermione fan since the beginning!

Witty Darling

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Soapy-san
Topazlife
Soapy-san

Neville -- Ginny

Harry -- Luna

Hermoinie -- Ron

Yeah, I almost put it down, but then I was like "Wait... WHAT AM I THINKING!?!?!?"

Silly Soapy-San whee

Kaptain K Rool's Husband

Floppy Member

xXForever ForneverXx
I try to keep an open mind and just go with the flow but there are a few ships that should be sunk, such as Snape and Hermione. However, I'm guilty for Drarry so I can't say much.

Blasphemy!

Divine Nymph

12,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
...Drarry. PLZ DON'T KEEL MEH.
And also Romione and Dramione and Hinny.

Tipsy Bookworm

[ Insert name Here ]
xXForever ForneverXx

Blasphemy!

Don't worry I'll leave all the Snape/Hermione for you

Kaptain K Rool's Husband

Floppy Member

xXForever ForneverXx
[ Insert name Here ]
xXForever ForneverXx

Blasphemy!

Don't worry I'll leave all the Snape/Hermione for you

Good... emotion_dowant
Harry and Hermione would have been a good pair...better than Ron and Hermione (ug).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff