Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm a bit of a mix of some... mostly Hermione, Ginny, and Ron. I'm realitively smart and a perfectionist (Hermione), kinda shy at first but then pretty talkative (Ginny), and sarcastic, scared of spiders, and loyal (Ron). Plus, I've got Hermione's hair. XP

4,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
If you have ever been to MuggleNetInteractive, which is not working at the moment, then you know of the character test there. I got that I was Hermione, which i agree with. I also think I am alot like Remus Lupin though...
Im like Luna, im weird, im myself and proud. And im 14. Im also like Tonks because beacuse I love strange hair, im a clutz. And I dunno, I just relate to them
I've actually thought of this before, and I think I'm like Draco and Hermione.

Like Draco, I'm spoiled, and damn well aware of it. If you piss me off, I have a mean streak that just might cause me to kick you when you're down, and I often like to act like I'm rather powerful, although, in all actuality, I'm not. Another part (that depends on your beliefs on his character) is that I have this 'I'm-not-going-to-be-like-my-dad' attitude.

Like Hermione, I am a bit smart, and a bookworm. I tend to act like a bit of a know-it-all at times.

Like both, I'm rather bossy.

Alright, so I don't have the best qualities possible. Sue me. sweatdrop
Let's see. I can identify to Ron because I'm usually second best to everyone, and have very little spotlight to myself, which I don't mind. And I hate spiders. I can identify to Fred and George, because I find practical jokes very amusing, and I'll often take the mickey out of someone in a harmless manner. Plus, like them, I know when to draw the line if I'm doing something hazardous or harmful. Luna, mainly because my friends think I'm abnormal, but I see myself the only normal one in the group. And probably Hermoine, too, because I'm an ever vigilant perfectionist who has to correct eevrything.
I'd have to be like Draco. I'm spoiled and get what I want, I have little minions and my dad isn't really the best father figure. I'm very much like him I AM THE GREATEST! heart
Kealdrea
Come to think of it, i'm not really 100% like any of the characters. I just have random bits of their personalities.
Same. I think I identify the most with Luna. I would explain why in a long, detailed manour but for now I'm just too angry and sleepy.
Adolwyn
Luna, mainly because my friends think I'm abnormal, but I see myself the only normal one in the group. And probably Hermoine, too, because I'm an ever vigilant perfectionist who has to correct eevrything.
Same, and couldn't have put it better myself. Nap time.
I think I'm just like Luna ^^-! I'm always dreaming and things like that ... and I look like her too --> pretty big blue/grey eyes, dark blond hair
Yay xD!
Luna with out a doubt, i mean i even look like her, long blonde hair classes, and even i am able to admit that im a nutcase. I wear weird clothes, although probably unlike her i know that they are weird when I put them on... and well her personality fits mine to a T. I am always dreamy living in my own world and such.
I'm a mix between Hermione (clever, good grades, bookish, has male friends, cares about Important Issues but gets people annoyed at it instead of interested, can be very bossy) and Luna (head-in-the-clouds, mostly gullible, doesn't mind if people think she's odd, Ravenclaw).

Sadly, that doesn't make a "healthy middle-ground"... rolleyes
the chick thats inlove with draco
im in love with tom felton
yari(natashas_friend)
the chick thats inlove with draco
im in love with tom felton

Then your like Pasny the Yari.

People have told me that I"m kinda of like Hermione and Ron. But I say I"m like Luna because I"m always Daydreaming and stuff.
Draco, I can be very mean and sarcastic if I want to, but then still care about others thats close. whee
im kind of like lupin and harry i have lupins kindness and caring attitude and i have harry's bravery

Sen Lee's Waifu

Apocalyptic Raider

I am most like... Voldemort!

Just kidding. lol Looks-wise, I am a female Snape... right down to the hooked nose.

Personality-wise... I am a horrible judge of my own personality, so you'd have to ask someone who knows me offline, like MalificentSnape. (Although a personality test I took once did give me Lord Voldemort. eek Aside from him, I usually get Draco on the personality tests.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff