Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I was always a self proclaimed Huffelpuff, but them PotterMore sorted me into... Ravenclaw...

I don't know whether to change my allegiance, or wallow in self pity.

Popular Poster

Hmmm. Interesting. . .

Fatcat

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times,

✖Ravenclaw isn't that bad. emotion_donotwant All houses are equally amazing. But think about all the others who wanted to be in a certain house but didn't get into it. Neville wanted Hufflepuff,but got into Gyffindor. But if it really bugs you,make a new account if you really want to get into Hufflepuff.

if one only remembers to turn on the light.” -Albus Dumbledore
Ravenclaw prefect is a freaking d**k all bashing hufflepuff in the welcome letter
emotion_donotwant

Beloved Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╬══════╬

Accept it.
Not all Ravenclaws are big-brains, just as not all Gryffindors are brave (Wormtail, obviously), not all Slytherins are bad (Sirius's brother, Regulus tried to help stop Voldemort), and not all Hufflepuffs are weak and dumb (Tonks was very skilled as an Auror, clumsy, but she was good enough to study with Moody in the Ministry.)
My cousin and I made a pack that no matter what house we got, we wouldn't change, because it would be our final test, in the end we both got the houses we wanted: She got Gryffindor and I Hufflepuff.
Embrace your inner claw and be proud of that blue and bronze.
tl;dr
Deep down, you belong in Ravenclaw, best to just embrace it.
wink

╬══════╬

Malevolent Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
l_Kimana_l
╬══════╬

Accept it.
Not all Ravenclaws are big-brains, just as not all Gryffindors are brave (Wormtail, obviously), not all Slytherins are bad (Sirius's brother, Regulus tried to help stop Voldemort), and not all Hufflepuffs are weak and dumb (Tonks was very skilled as an Auror, clumsy, but she was good enough to study with Moody in the Ministry.)
My cousin and I made a pack that no matter what house we got, we wouldn't change, because it would be our final test, in the end we both got the houses we wanted: She got Gryffindor and I Hufflepuff.
Embrace your inner claw and be proud of that blue and bronze.
tl;dr
Deep down, you belong in Ravenclaw, best to just embrace it.
wink

╬══════╬

Perhaps my signature could do with a tweak then. It might be interesting to change after an unfathomable love of Hufflepuff since I was eight. 3nodding

Beloved Lunatic

DaFire
╬══════╬

You could always be a RavenPuff. biggrin

╬══════╬

Greedy Capitalist

Wallow in self-pity regardless, since you're not in Slytherin neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items