Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jelly Bear

15,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Falling For You 25
"I love you, Author OC."

That's pure love. heart
If your main character does not have ten students, four adults, and three hippogriffs lusting after him/her at all times, he/she is just not good enough.
If your main character is not a paradigm of good who literally makes no mistakes, then that character is just invalid. Do it again.

rolleyes
NightmarePriestess
I won't keep the *BEST* fanfiction of all time

Thank you so much for the link.

"Well, I am a vampire." I confessed.

"Really?" he whimpered.

"Yeah." I roared.

"Yeah." I roared.
"Yeah." I roared.
"Yeah." I roared.

This.

Tipsy Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Heebie Bo Jeebies
NightmarePriestess

Thank you so much for the link.

You're very welcome. It is but my humble duty to share the wonders of the internet with everyone...

Also, your character should have some sort of defining feature like a scar that does NOTHING to detract from their physical appearance, grievous though it may be. You must also pick an eye color, like red or purple, and spend every other sentence saying things such as: "He gazed into her amethyst orbs" or something similar. Describing eyes will be about half of your story, so don't skimp on those poetic synonyms!!! And if it sounds corny after a while, you're doing your job!
Never have normal sounding hair or eyes. That's boring, only lame and ugly characters have them. Instead of brown, have honey colored hair with strawberry blonde highlights, or midnight black hair with blood red tips. For eyes, try comparing them to gemstones. This always goes over well.

Hogwarts uniforms are for prepz, have your OC wear whatever she wants.

Also, remember, Hogwarts is only a school in name. Teachers do not care if students are always skipping classes to make out in the astronomy tower or go to Muggle rock concerts and shopping malls. Also, curfew doesn't exist. You'll never ever get caught for being on the grounds after hours.

Tipsy Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
TheCloud77
Teachers do not care if students are always skipping classes to make out in the astronomy tower or go to Muggle rock concerts and shopping malls.

And don't mind the fact that there are no Muggle shopping malls or concerts anywhere in the vicinity of Hogwarts. And heck, throw in a couple American stores for good measure. No one will suspect a thing.

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
Muggle Studies is the class where you blow up batteries in the microwave and conduct other dangerous, unsupervised experiments with Muggle technology. Who needs to study Muggle art and literature?

Blessed Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
ƒιяε has a short attention span
User Image

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

it's perfectly fine to have your cellphone
ringing in the middle of professor flitwick's class.

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

User Image
Now what were ӌσυ saying?
priuses
If your main character does not have ten students, four adults, and three hippogriffs lusting after him/her at all times, he/she is just not good enough.
rofl
God, I love you all already.
Queen Lily Bee
Remember, Slytherin is where all the cool kids who shop at Hot Topic are sorted and only goody two shoes dorks get sorted into Gryffindor. And forget about Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff; despite the fact that plenty of important characters like Cho Chang and Cedric Diggory were members of those houses in canon, in reality those houses are completely meaningless and for the sake of your fic you can pretend they don't exist.

Draco is not a spoiled, self-centered prat who looks down on Squibs and Muggle-born people because he is from a "pure" wizard family. He's a misunderstood loner with a sensitive soul who will totally come around when your OC offers him kindness and possibly romance.

Same thing for Snape. Dial his Woobie factor up to eleven and act like he's dripping with sex appeal. He doesn't have a long, beaky nose or greasy hair or an icy personality.

The story is totally not set in the UK. Making the characters say random Japanese words or American slang is not OOC at all.

Hogwarts does not have any magic around it that prevents Muggle technology from working there. If your characters want to carry cell phones, gaming devices, or iPods, it's completely canon and acceptable. It's also par for the course for wizards to travel in flying cars. The car in Chamber of Secrets was not just a device concocted by Muggle Studies enthusiast Arthur Weasley.

Will think of more soon! heart
To be fair, Draco is sensitive and misunderstood...Remember when he cried and talked to Moaning Myrtle? The rest were funny.

Tipsy Bookworm

After every intimate encounter between any of your characters have them wave their wand and clean up the mess because why take a shower or change your sheets when you have a wand.

Also, transfigure everything. Need a bottle of heated lube? That couch will work wonders.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff