Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divorced Divorcee

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I feel sorta bad for him, he isn't much older than me and lives the life of a 40 year old man with smoking and ex drinking issues. I hope he has some sort of normalcy soon and people see him as a separate entity. HE is Daniel, just Daniel, not harry, and he shouldn't have to worry about being a disappointment.

The NY Times has a eye opening interview.

But Im Dan, just Dan.

Aged Poster

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
Well he cares about his fans and that is his personality. He felt bad because there were some fans that could not meet him and they camped just to see him.

I never knew he smokes. Working 90 hours a week...heck I would be stressed out too.

Thanks for the article. I am reading page 3 and it is a really interesting read.

Divorced Divorcee

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
skyryo
Well he cares about his fans and that is his personality. He felt bad because there were some fans that could not meet him and they camped just to see him.

I never knew he smokes. Working 90 hours a week...heck I would be stressed out too.

Thanks for the article. I am reading page 3 and it is a really interesting read.

I just think people should realize that its impossible to make everyone happy, I would hate to see the stress get to him so bad that he cant function like other child stars couldn't either. I don't want him to be the next lohan or bynes.
Well, it happens - the actor's life is not easy...
You have to work all the time, no matter you are ok or not. It's hard...
Anyway, he is still my favourite actor!!!!
Oh, by the way - I have recently found a super-truper thing - the signatures of actors from Harry POtter! Imagine?
Oh, if I could have one... What do you think - will Mummy buy you this? I want to ask my! Look at it - it's amazing! Here are they!

Divorced Divorcee

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
kiddo741
Oh, by the way - I have recently found a super-truper thing - the signatures of actors from Harry POtter! Imagine?
Oh, if I could have one... What do you think - will Mummy buy you this? I want to ask my! Look at it - it's amazing! Here are they!

I want the emma Watson one so bad crying its like so taunting. its 208.33 US Dollars though, my check crying and I cant afford it.
Quote:
its 208.33 US Dollars though, my check crying and I cant afford it.

Oh!!! So much? crying I love her too...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces