Welcome to Gaia! ::

D-Wendigo's Waifu

Lonely Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
In the movies. If not all of it, just some of it. So the people who only watch the movies, and not read the books could understand more why Voldemort is the way he is. Reading about Voldemort's past was, and still is, perhaps one of my favorite parts in Half Blood Prince.

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
yeah, i have to admit, that was pretty interesting for me too, i wish they could have included the Gaunt memory too that was one of my favorites in the book

D-Wendigo's Waifu

Lonely Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Angry LittleWolf
yeah, i have to admit, that was pretty interesting for me too, i wish they could have included the Gaunt memory too that was one of my favorites in the book

Oh yeah, mine too. Cause every time I watch the movies with people that haven't read the books, they are asking me why he chose those items. I don't go into detail, I give them a tl;dr version and then I tell them to read the books. >.<

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
tl;dr? but yeah i tell people you gotta read the books alot too

D-Wendigo's Waifu

Lonely Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Angry LittleWolf
tl;dr? but yeah i tell people you gotta read the books alot too

Lol, I think my post is short enough. Does it really need a tl;dr version?

Blessed Informer

11,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
MadamPuddifoot
In the movies. If not all of it, just some of it. So the people who only watch the movies, and not read the books could understand more why Voldemort is the way he is. Reading about Voldemort's past was, and still is, perhaps one of my favorite parts in Half Blood Prince.

oh my gosh i know, i felt like they left alot out. gorgeous avi btw whee

D-Wendigo's Waifu

Lonely Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
MorganLovely
MadamPuddifoot

oh my gosh i know, i felt like they left alot out. gorgeous avi btw whee

Thanks!

I personally think it was one of the best parts of the books.
I agree. Although I understand that there was only so much you can put in a 2 hour movie. eek

D-Wendigo's Waifu

Lonely Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Splentrid
I agree. Although I understand that there was only so much you can put in a 2 hour movie. eek

Yeah, I realize this.
Even if they didn't include all his history in the movie, that would have been fine.
I really wish they explained why he chose those items as Horcruxes.

Anxious Phantom

9,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Clambake 200
If they don't bother to read the books to learn the whole story, in my experiences, then they don't actually care about who, what, why, where, when, or any of that reasons about what happens in the movies. And you can try to explain it to them but they aren't really listening.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff